Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 170
  1. #21
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:

    When Vick throws 4 TDs and 0 INTs... you let me know.
    Lol, talk about reaching. I give you season stats and you give me one game. Lol.
    Come on man. Clearly, 1 game is enough to get TJ into tthe HOF. WTF cares about what he did in one game. Lets talk what he has done over a season. Again Vick gives DC headaches while DCs lick their chops when they
    have to face TJ.
    So... I'm guessing Vick didn't have a game like that? lol...
    Show me a game where TJ had 173 yards passing and 173 yards rushing.
    Show me a game where TJ scored a TD in OT running for 53 yards.


    I'm guessing TJ never did that.
    lol... So... Vick still hasn't thrown 4 TDs and 0 INTs?

    OK... like I said, you let me know when he does.
    Let me know when Tj wins a playoff game?
    See i can see you and raise you.
    Let me know when Tj makes probowl.
    Let me know when TJ wins his job back
    Let me know when TJ rushes for 50 yards
    let me know when Tj throws 10 tds in a season.
    You have a fucking Qb that has never thrown 10 tds in a season and you compare him to one that has. Stop smoking that hash man. I beg you.

    I'll state it again.
    TJ is fighting the guy that Shuab bet out for a starting job and Shuab couldn't beat out Vick.
    If we don't bring in Vick I can rest assure knowing that he won't be on our division. Watch him wreck the league again.

  2. #22
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,452

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    Schaub is a better QB than Vick though..do you disagree with that?
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #23
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,540

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    I sure hope past success matters after 2 years of prison.

    TJack has a better career completion percentage and better career QB rating.

    Those are just two random facts.

    I'm not arguing for or against anything.

    Those are simply two unarguable facts.

    That is all.

    I'm going to bed.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #24
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "C" wrote:
    I sure hope past success matters after 2 years of prison.

    TJack has a better career completion percentage and better career QB rating.

    Those are just two random facts.

    I'm not arguing for or against anything.

    Those are simply two unarguable facts.

    That is all.

    I'm going to bed.
    Quitter.

  5. #25
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I'm saying that I never seen Michael Vick throw multiple deep passes on target that were dropped. Its just something Jackson has had to deal with. Berrian was big help this past season, caught most every deep ball that was accurate or catchable.

    At least Vick had a TE, last year Shancoe finally showed up, Jackson threw him a breakout game vs the Falcons.

    Vick had the locker room alright, untill he was busted for Dog Fighting and Gambling, then he had a Jail Cell. Jackson definitly has our locker room, Pat Williams would be the first guy to get his back, don't twist his words. Chad Greenway, Jared Allen, Antione Winfield, Ray Edwards, Matt Birk, Darren Sharper, and Adrian Peterson have or have recently fully supported Jackson. He definitly has our locker room.

    There was no reason for Allen not to call out the Offense, but Allen was specificaly upset about the team as a whole. Trust me after the way Peyton owned our defense and Shacoe dropped a TD their were lots of fingers to point. And again that was #10 for TJack in only 5.5 games, so that goes out the window.
    Do you know how many drops Vick had throwing to the likes of Roddy White and
    jenkins? Remember they were 1st and 2nd year wrs when he was QBing. Again, I urge you to hate Vick for his dog fighting, but respect him and admit he is a better Qb than Tj is.

    You point about Ad fully supporting Tj is laughable. These gus slob all over Fave and how they wish he was here but because they throw a word in about how much special Tj is it means they fully support him? Come on, they are CYA incase we don't get Farve. They want favre, they need favre and they crave Favre. When you say " I'm not going to make any excuses for someone" That tells me that you have to make excuses for someone.


    Lastly, if Vick is still the 2006 Vick and there is no reason to beleive that he isnt. He is a better weapon in our offense than TJ.
    For all his mobility Tj cannot figure out how to run notrh and south and is killing his team because he is not capilizing on all of his strenghts. Vick would set you up with his legs and kil you with the pass. He used what he had and was a very smart Qb. Its an insult to say Tj is a better player than Vick is. Vick dominanted football. Tj dominanted the bench!
    Well first off I don't hate Vick, I don't know where you got that from. Vick is a human, I have no reason to hate him because I understand his conditioning. However I do hate how Vick thinks... whatever would cause him to do what he's done. I'll hold off calling Vick a better QB, he screwed up so bad he let an entire orginzation down, I'll wait and see what happens with Jackson, both there situations are completly different and like I said TJack is just getting started.

    Peterson: ”I’m so confident in Tarvaris. Really haven’t seen too much of Sage but Tarvaris has got all the talent. He’s got everything. He’s got a good arm, is talented. He’s got everything it takes to make it in this league. So, I know he’s been doing a lot this offseason to get his body right, his mind right. Most importantly to be able to come out and get the starting job.”

    The only ones slobbering over Favre are those who are obsessed with having him as our "savior". I for one wouldn't mind Favre but like Allen said we're going where we're going with or without Favre. AP said today that "if" we want to make that move it will bring good leadership and a great QB for Tarvaris to learn from. This is no knock on TJ, he's still developing and Brett Favre is a Hall of Fame QB who fits our Offense. Plus we're ready to win now, so its a nice fit, TJack is the future, he's got all the time in the world, something else AP touched on. Chad Greenway just wants to play with the QB's we have, I know for a fact our team believes in what we can do without Favre.
    Some fans are so blind to it with there illusions of how Favre is gonna save us and they believe our locker room/FO has no faith in TJ. Infact according to some, they lie, when its all really simple, they share the same opinion as me. Berrian is the only player that has aggresivly commented on Favre, the rest of team feels its a win win, whatever happens.

    Michael Vick will never be a bigger weapon in our offense because he will never see Purple and Gold. The last thing we are gonna do is bring in a ex con. So many people have explained the reasons to move on from Vick, in terms of his existence with our Franchise.

    TJ did some of his own dominating at the end of the year all while Vick dominated convict DB's behind bars...

  6. #26
    Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    606

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47493.msg948392#msg948392 date=1242351016]

    When Vick throws 4 TDs and 0 INTs... you let me know.
    Lol, talk about reaching. I give you season stats and you give me one game. Lol.
    Come on man. Clearly, 1 game is enough to get TJ into tthe HOF. WTF cares about what he did in one game. Lets talk what he has done over a season. Again Vick gives DC headaches while DCs lick their chops when they
    have to face TJ.
    So... I'm guessing Vick didn't have a game like that? lol...
    Show me a game where TJ had 173 yards passing and 173 yards rushing.
    Show me a game where TJ scored a TD in OT running for 53 yards.


    I'm guessing TJ never did that.
    lol... So... Vick still hasn't thrown 4 TDs and 0 INTs?

    OK... like I said, you let me know when he does.
    Let me know when Tj wins a playoff game?
    See i can see you and raise you.
    Let me know when Tj makes probowl.
    Let me know when TJ wins his job back
    Let me know when TJ rushes for 50 yards
    let me know when Tj throws 10 tds in a season.
    You have a fricken Qb that has never thrown 10 tds in a season and you compare him to one that has. Stop smoking that hash man. I beg you.

    I'll state it again.
    TJ is fighting the guy that Shuab bet out for a starting job and Shuab couldn't beat out Vick.
    If we don't bring in Vick I can rest assure knowing that he won't be on our division. Watch him wreck the league again.
    [/quote]

    So we use facts in this thread... but the facts don't matter in the other thread where I support T-Jack?
    ???


  7. #27
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47493.msg948392#msg948392 date=1242351016]

    When Vick throws 4 TDs and 0 INTs... you let me know.
    Lol, talk about reaching. I give you season stats and you give me one game. Lol.
    Come on man. Clearly, 1 game is enough to get TJ into tthe HOF. WTF cares about what he did in one game. Lets talk what he has done over a season. Again Vick gives DC headaches while DCs lick their chops when they
    have to face TJ.
    So... I'm guessing Vick didn't have a game like that? lol...
    Show me a game where TJ had 173 yards passing and 173 yards rushing.
    Show me a game where TJ scored a TD in OT running for 53 yards.


    I'm guessing TJ never did that.
    lol... So... Vick still hasn't thrown 4 TDs and 0 INTs?

    OK... like I said, you let me know when he does.
    Let me know when Tj wins a playoff game?
    See i can see you and raise you.
    Let me know when Tj makes probowl.
    Let me know when TJ wins his job back
    Let me know when TJ rushes for 50 yards
    let me know when Tj throws 10 tds in a season.
    You have a fricken Qb that has never thrown 10 tds in a season and you compare him to one that has. Stop smoking that hash man. I beg you.

    I'll state it again.
    TJ is fighting the guy that Shuab bet out for a starting job and Shuab couldn't beat out Vick.
    If we don't bring in Vick I can rest assure knowing that he won't be on our division. Watch him wreck the league again.
    [/quote]

    TJ won his job back after Frerotte got injured, then he rushed for over 80 yards vs the Flacons. Oh and remeber if you don't already, Jackson has thrown 10 TD's in one season, but some of them were dropped... Hell he did it this sseason in 5.5 games!

    Vick was certainly the starter, he was a #1 Overall player in the NFL Draft, Shaub was a 3rd Rounder. It makes sense that Michael Vick had the upper hand. Its kinda like with Shaub, you trade a bunch of picks then sign him as a starter, the investment is huge, Shaub Starts.

  8. #28
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    You aren't playing fair. I meant to say 500 not 50 yards.
    Sorry you can't say TJ has thrown for 10 tds because 1 was dropped. It doesn't count.

    Again you aren't seperating Vick from his off field behavior. i'm talking about Vick the football player not Vick the human being. To be honest, I don't care that he killed dogs. I am one of those people that simply do not care. I am more concerned about doping and steriod use in the NFL. It's funny that a guy can use steriods break all kinds of records get found out serve a
    game band and no one remembers or cares. ick killing thoses dogs didn't help him play better or worse. Peppers and Merriman using and breaking records bother me. To me a guy that does something that does nothing to hurt the game should not have as hard a time getting back in the league as guys that are damaging the santity of the sport.

  9. #29
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    You aren't playing fair. I meant to say 500 not 50 yards.
    Sorry you can't say TJ has thrown for 10 tds because 1 was dropped. It doesn't count.

    Again you aren't seperating Vick from his off field behavior. i'm talking about Vick the football player not Vick the human being. To be honest, I don't care that he killed dogs. I am one of those people that simply do not care. I am more concerned about doping and steriod use in the NFL. It's funny that a guy can use steriods break all kinds of records get found out serve a
    game band and no one remembers or cares. ick killing thoses dogs didn't help him play better or worse. Peppers and Merriman using and breaking records bother me. To me a guy that does something that does nothing to hurt the game should not have as hard a time getting back in the league as guys that are damaging the santity of the sport.
    It doesn't count because Shancoe dropped it? Jackson did his part...

    I guess thats what sets us apart, I don't like it that Vick was responsible for training and killing dogs, having them raped, then conditioning them to be fitious animals when its true that when raised correctly, a pit can make a good dog. Personally I think its an immoral action and the type of activity that leads to bad luck, like going to prison...

    The usage of drugs is more of a personal decision because the only person they are harming is themselves, I can't say I agree with performance enhancers unless they have a postitive impact on the mind and body while everyone gets to use them. Right now its not allowed nor has the technonolgy advanced those type of medicines, so of course its not cool, but its not on the level of ignorance or satanic actions that Michael Vick displayed. Talking about Sanity, where is the remorse for life? Those dogs were just as much animal as Michael Vick, he just happens to be a Human Animal.






  10. #30
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: FAVRE WATCH: Vikes in process of evaluating the great one!

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    You aren't playing fair. I meant to say 500 not 50 yards.
    Sorry you can't say TJ has thrown for 10 tds because 1 was dropped. It doesn't count.

    Again you aren't seperating Vick from his off field behavior. i'm talking about Vick the football player not Vick the human being. To be honest, I don't care that he killed dogs. I am one of those people that simply do not care. I am more concerned about doping and steriod use in the NFL. It's funny that a guy can use steriods break all kinds of records get found out serve a
    game band and no one remembers or cares. ick killing thoses dogs didn't help him play better or worse. Peppers and Merriman using and breaking records bother me. To me a guy that does something that does nothing to hurt the game should not have as hard a time getting back in the league as guys that are damaging the santity of the sport.
    It doesn't count because Shancoe dropped it? Jackson did his part...

    I guess thats what sets us apart, I don't like it that Vick was responsible for training and killing dogs, having them raped, then conditioning them to be fitious animals when its true that when raised correctly, a pit can make a good dog. Personally I think its an immoral action and the type of activity that leads to bad luck, like going to prison...

    The usage of drugs is more of a personal decision because the only person they are harming is themselves, I can't say I agree with performance enhancers unless they have a postitive impact on the mind and body while everyone gets to use them. Right now its not allowed nor has the technonolgy advanced those type of medicines, so of course its not cool, but its not on the level of ignorance or satanic actions that Michael Vick displayed. Talking about Sanity, where is the remorse for life? Those dogs were just as much animal as Michael Vick, he just happens to be a Human Animal.
    I'm not sure you got me. Vicks action did nothing to hurt the game of football( outside of the media blackeye) Players that take football are let back in and they are tainting the game of football.
    If Brady test positive for steriods, his records still stand. That destroys the santity of the game; Our 22 guys are better than your 22 guys. These players are able to play again once they serve their 4 games. Why shouldn't Vick? We let guys who ar destorying the fairness of the game back in. What this guy did has nothing to do with football. Let him back in. I understand there are dog lovers. I like them as they are so loving and forgiving. However, is lenard Little can kill a person and not be banned for life, come on, let Vick play.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Joe Webb: If Michael Vick is a 10, I'm a 5
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. What about Michael Vick?
    By VikingsFan4Lyfe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 12:43 PM
  3. Does Michael Vick Run too much?
    By Alharrissuks91 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 10:03 PM
  4. Michael Vick...
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •