Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 682
  1. #11
    seaniemck7's Avatar
    seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    1,453

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Dante Cut... Vick indicted...

    Just wanted to plant those two thoughts together to get our wild theories started... ;D
    Yep, look for them to jump in on the Daunte sweepstakes! ... of two teams.

  2. #12
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    Does that mean we get Joey Harrington in the season opener.
    I like that.
    Didn't he beat us like a drum last year?
    ???
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  3. #13
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "kingjames99" wrote:
    IF, Vick is found guilty I hope they throw a "rape stand" in his cell.
    :-X Man, people who participant in pooh like that are some of the most disgusting low lifes around. Lock 'em all up. IMHO.
    Maybe he can share a cell at the pound !
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  4. #14
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    This makes my entire day wonderful!
    A small win for pitbull owners and dog lovers all over, but a long way to go as well.

  5. #15
    Json is offline GM
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,109

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    IF, Vick is found guilty I hope they throw a "rape stand" in his cell.
    LMAO!!!

  6. #16
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "vikingivan" wrote:
    Does that mean we get Joey Harrington in the season opener.
    I like that.
    Didn't he beat us like a drum last year?
    ???
    Miami did beat us 24-20 last year.
    They had a fumble recovery and an interception return for TD's in the 4th quarter.
    Due to that fact I am not going to credit Harrington with beating us like a drum.

  7. #17
    nephilimstorm's Avatar
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,184

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    those are some serious charges: 6-12 mnths in jail lol

  8. #18
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "Nephilim" wrote:
    those are some serious charges: 6-12 mnths in jail lol
    I doubt they have the evidence to convict vick, if he were really involved there would be more people coming forward, and even if there is evidence vick will have some very expensive lawyers with clever sayings like-
    If the dogs a pit you must aquit.

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    those are some serious charges: 6-12 mnths in jail lol
    I doubt they have the evidence to convict vick, if he were really involved there would be more people coming forward, and even if there is evidence vick will have some very expensive lawyers with clever sayings like-
    If the dogs a pit you must aquit.
    Oh pooh.
    :

    During this whole off season there have been a couple of people who have been saying that Vick is a victim of circumstance, and claiming that there was never any hard evidence against him, yada yada yada.

    Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury.
    That means that that prosecution proved to the grand jury that a crime has been committed, and that there is a reasonable reason to believe that Vick committed the crime.
    If the federal government didn't think they had enough evidence to convict, they wouldn't have gone after the indictment already.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Michael Vick indicted by Grand Jury

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    those are some serious charges: 6-12 mnths in jail lol
    I doubt they have the evidence to convict vick, if he were really involved there would be more people coming forward, and even if there is evidence vick will have some very expensive lawyers with clever sayings like-
    If the dogs a pit you must aquit.
    Oh pooh.

    :

    During this whole off season there have been a couple of people who have been saying that Vick is a victim of circumstance, and claiming that there was never any hard evidence against him, yada yada yada.

    Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury.
    That means that that prosecution proved to the grand jury that a crime has been committed, and that there is a reasonable reason to believe that Vick committed the crime.
    If the federal government didn't think they had enough evidence to convict, they wouldn't have gone after the indictment already.
    Many people get indicted but are never convicted, it happens all the time. I am not saying that he didn't know about it but that he won't be convicted. When it is all said and done I may eat crow (I already have to eat some cause I didn't think it would get this far).

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 03:40 PM
  2. What about Michael Vick?
    By VikingsFan4Lyfe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 12:43 PM
  3. Federal Grand Jury Indicts Barry Bonds
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:35 PM
  4. Does Michael Vick Run too much?
    By Alharrissuks91 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 10:03 PM
  5. Michael Vick...
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 12:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •