Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Miami WILL win!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Miami WILL win!

Hey they've scored 21 points

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

hey Jereamiah

do you need my address for the case of beer or what?

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Win at losing is all they did

huxx is offline Pro-Bowler

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...God, I love Randy

scorptile is offline Starter

patriots D gave up 28 to the phins wow i think their D is getting worse as the season goes on. and the pats running game is non existant i am feeling more and more comfident that the cotls are gonna beatt hose pats again this year ;D
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"scorptile" wrote:
    patriots D gave up 28 to the phins wow i think their D is getting worse as the season goes on. and the pats running game is non existant i am feeling more and more comfident that the cotls are gonna beatt hose pats again this year ;D
    Lol....their running game? First....they can run if they want to....trust me. And why would you want to run when you have a guy like Brady with Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Gaffney, Watson, ect....Brady has weapons coming out his ass. And with that combo...they have enough big playmakers that even if one has a terrible game, a few others will pick it up.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

scorptile is offline Starter

"davike" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    Lol....their running game? First....they can run if they want to....trust me. And why would you want to run when you have a guy like Brady with Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Gaffney, Watson, ect....Brady has weapons coming out his jiggly butt. And with that combo...they have enough big playmakers that even if one has a terrible game, a few others will pick it up.
    what you dont believe me? ask any pats fan their RB's are injured and they do not have a running game right now. that is why they have to throw just about every down. IF they were not then why arnt they being more balanced. and just cause you have all those recievers doesnt mean pass it all the time. look at hte colts they have wayne, clark, harrison, gonzo, morehead, addai and klecko and guess what the cotls will run the ball down your throat this year then they have in the past. So in reply to what your saying is no they do not have a run game and it will come back to haunt them very soon.
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"scorptile" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    Lol....their running game? First....they can run if they want to....trust me. And why would you want to run when you have a guy like Brady with Welker, Moss, Stallworth, Gaffney, Watson, ect....Brady has weapons coming out his jiggly butt. And with that combo...they have enough big playmakers that even if one has a terrible game, a few others will pick it up.
    what you dont believe me? ask any pats fan their RB's are injured and they do not have a running game right now. that is why they have to throw just about every down. IF they were not then why arnt they being more balanced. and just cause you have all those recievers doesnt mean pass it all the time. look at hte colts they have wayne, clark, harrison, gonzo, morehead, addai and klecko and guess what the cotls will run the ball down your throat this year then they have in the past. So in reply to what your saying is no they do not have a run game and it will come back to haunt them very soon.
    Not this season....and they have Maroney....they are fine at RB. Besides....if they are sooo bad running the ball, then why are they #4 in the league in rushing? Watch them play....look at the stats, if they want to run, they can run.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123