Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Miami WILL win!

Miami WILL win!

I learned my lesson and now try to avoid starting new topics, But I had to do it. The Miami Dolphins WILL defeat the New England Patriots this week. I just have a feeling about the outcome of the game. I know. I know, I look completely lame and most if not all of you think I completely stupid. Here is how strong I feel about it. I am now one pick away from elimination in the survivor game. I have gambled all and picked the Dolphins as the team I am SURE will win! (I already picked the 'Vikes for the 1st game as I do every year and for each game) ;D think obout it! The inevitable comparisons are starting to be made between the '72 'Phins and TOM BRADY. He is after all, the greatest QB/human-being/mammel/bachelor/model/womanizer/racecar-driver/mountain-climber/pocket-passer/scrambler/2-minute-drill runner/, what-have-you, EVER!! ( That is if you listen to that fart-bag, Madden) ;D It's true. From now on until they lose, (the pats) all we'll hear about is an undefeated season, MARK MY WORDS. However, I feel the Fish will put an ubrupt stop to the madness, as some team does every year. Please stop the undefeated crap until the last seconds of the Super-Bowl. I am talking to YOU John Madden ! You lard-A** FartBAG! I hate YOU! You too Jimmy ( i'm a) Johnson! ;D Everyone, I will repost this diatribe after the fish have won!
    Tuco the world.....

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Miami WILL win!

do you wanna bet me $1000 on it. I give you 10 points.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    NO! I am (unfortunantly for you,) not a money betting man. I wii however, bet you a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon to be delivered via ups upon outcome of game ;D
    Tuco the world.....

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    I learned my lesson and now try to avoid starting new topics, But I had to do it. The Miami Dolphins WILL defeat the New England Patriots this week. I just have a feeling about the outcome of the game. I know. I know, I look completely lame and most if not all of you think I completely stupid. Here is how strong I feel about it. I am now one pick away from elimination in the survivor game. I have gambled all and picked the Dolphins as the team I am SURE will win! (I already picked the 'Vikes for the 1st game as I do every year and for each game) ;D think obout it! The inevitable comparisons are starting to be made between the '72 'Phins and TOM BRADY. He is after all, the greatest QB/human-being/mammel/bachelor/model/womanizer/racecar-driver/mountain-climber/pocket-passer/scrambler/2-minute-drill runner/, what-have-you, EVER!! ( That is if you listen to that fart-bag, Madden) ;D It's true. From now on until they lose, (the pats) all we'll hear about is an undefeated season, MARK MY WORDS. However, I feel the Fish will put an ubrupt stop to the madness, as some team does every year. Please stop the undefeated crap until the last seconds of the Super-Bowl. I am talking to YOU John Madden ! You lard-A** FartBAG! I hate YOU! You too Jimmy ( i'm a) Johnson! ;D Everyone, I will repost this diatribe after the fish have won!
    Sorry to say but I can't see it happening mate.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    NO! I am (unfortunantly for you,) not a money betting man. I wii however, bet you a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon to be delivered via ups upon outcome of game ;D
    Bet your left testicle then.

Also, the'Vikes #64 will catch a screen out of the flat for a touchdown ( after being named an eligable reciever, of course) ;D I will keep predicting it until it happens. YA! GO HERRERA!!! YOU DA MAN, MAN!
    Tuco the world.....

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Too bad he's our starting guard.... Putting anyone else out there is like having a muppet on the field.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    OH man, that wasn't cool. It was removed after it got entangled in my Dewalt drill while preparing holes for plumbing.
    Tuco the world.....

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Jereamiah" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Jereamiah" wrote:
    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    OH man, that wasn't cool. It was removed after it got entangled in my Dewalt drill while preparing holes fore plumbing.
    WTF were you drilling in the nude for?
    ???

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Hey, just livin' the dream, man. ;D
    Tuco the world.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast