Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

A message to Hines Ward

Congratulations Hines Ward, on your undeserved MVP. You are a horrible wide reciever, you're slow, you have horrible hands, you're a sloppy route runner, you're short, and you're .....slow. The only time you're ever open is on a trick play or play-action pass, when the corner bites. You get way more credit than you deserve.
    Roethlisberger or Parker should have gotten MVP for setting up the play-action for your slow a$s.

I hate Hines Ward.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Re: A message to Hines Ward

I agree that Ward didnt deserve the MVP, Ben couldnt get the MVP with 2 interceptions and Parker only did that one run..

Randle El should have gotten the MVP title.. He made no mistakes and was the X factor is this game..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The REFS were the TRUE MVPs!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    Congratulations Hines Ward, on your undeserved MVP. You are a horrible wide reciever, you're slow, you have horrible hands, you're a sloppy route runner, you're short, and you're .....slow. The only time you're ever open is on a trick play or play-action pass, when the corner bites. You get way more credit than you deserve.
    Roethlisberger or Parker should have gotten MVP for setting up the play-action for your slow a$s.

I hate Hines Ward.
    What gives?

Maybe he's not the fastest, maybe he doesn't have the greatest hands, but he sure is one of the most consistent.

To be a good receiver, you don't have to have blazing speed. I'd take a guy who runs a 4.5 40 and catches consistently over a 4.3 40 guy who drops the ball sometimes.

Just look at the difference Ward made to his team - he caught all the balls that came his way. Seattle (read: Jeremy Stevens) had a problem with dropped balls and it was a significant reason for their loss.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

:shock:

Who else would you give it to?

He is opportunistic. He is the best blocking WR in the NFL and works hard on every play.

I do not think all the receptions, yards, and TD's in his career support the idea that he sucks.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The REFS were the TRUE MVPs!!!

A-MEN, No Sh!t. Every big play that the Seahawks made it was reversed with a fuck!n flag. Ben's supposed "TD" was not a TD. Every play went in the Steelers way. I hate watching football games when the refs are biased, it makes me sick to my stomach.

Ward, RothlesBooger, Randle El, Fat Boy Bettis, none of these a$$ clowns deserved anything in the SB. Why does it always seem like everyone else does all the dirty work, and then when the Steelers get the ball within the 10 yard line, we see that fatfuck? 14 rushes 43 yards. Please, that is a HOF RB? NO way...

He only fits Pittsburgh's system, put him on the Vikings, or the Rams, or almost any other team and he would not be good, he wouldn't get all this credit that he does, he is not a wide reciever.

and there is no arguing against that, put him in any other system and he's terrible.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

It's a hard one because no true individual really stand out this game. Hines deserved it......

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"Mr Anderson" wrote:

I hate Hines Ward.
    I'm sorry that you can't appreciate toughness.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Just look at the difference Ward made to his team - he caught all the balls that came his way. Seattle (read: Jeremy Stevens) had a problem with dropped balls and it was a significant reason for their loss.
    He dropped a perfect pass that hit him in the hands in the endzone.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Who else would you give it to?
    "skum" wrote:
    Randle El should have gotten the MVP title.. He made no mistakes and was the X factor is this game..
    I agree with Skum 100%

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast