Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    [size=12pt]Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever[/size]
    Posted Jan 22nd 2008 9:27AM
    by Michael David Smith

    [youtube=425,350]_ojif4CvI5g[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    I can't see it, however, from what I've read and saw on TV this weekend, he is a yutz.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.

  4. #4
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    "pack93z" wrote:
    Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.
    How do you feel about Al Harris and his band of Bounty Hunting lynchmen?
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  5. #5
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    Mercury Morris is an idiot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #6
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    "MindFreak" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.
    How do you feel about Al Harris and his band of Bounty Hunting lynchmen?
    Honestly, that was blown out of context by the media.. they weren't bounties.. Could they hold the Opposition under a certain number of yards per game. Not trying to take a player out or stop a single player.. NFL took a long look at it and let it go.

    It amounted to nothing more that a QB or RB buying the Olineman a watch at the end of the season because they hit a certain production level.. and that is without the Green and Gold glasses attached to my head.

    Much to do about nothing..

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    I like him, vocal and a lunatic.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.
    How do you feel about Al Harris and his band of Bounty Hunting lynchmen?
    Honestly, that was blown out of context by the media.. they weren't bounties.. Could they hold the Opposition under a certain number of yards per game. Not trying to take a player out or stop a single player.. NFL took a long look at it and let it go.

    It amounted to nothing more that a QB or RB buying the Olineman a watch at the end of the season because they hit a certain production level.. and that is without the Green and Gold glasses attached to my head.

    Much to do about nothing..
    I know, but we have to give you crap for something since you got the bangboat, ticket scalping, and so many other things to use against us.
    Still would've been funny to have the Pats/Pack in what could've been called Super Bowl *
    ;D
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  9. #9
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    The guy thinks his team was the best all time, nothing wrong with that. It is hard to argue too since they were undefeated. If the patriots have back to back perfect seasons then he will have to concede that they are better, but right now it is a toss up, everyone will have their own opinion.

  10. #10
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

    "MindFreak" wrote:
    I know, but we have to give you crap for something since you got the bangboat, ticket scalping, and so many other things to use against us.
    Still would've been funny to have the Pats/Pack in what could've been called Super Bowl *
    ;D
    The vogue thing to do these days.. I can't wait to see them attached to the baseball record books.. where to start.. where to stop.

    And the hazzing stuff.. I think we the Packers gave enough ammo the past week.. we spit the bit for sure. Don't worry either.. I am sure some player from one of the teams will get themselves in some compromising position or two this offseason. Can't figure out why they can't settle down and behave..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. Patriots' leading rusher Sammy Morris to sit out rest of season
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:29 AM
  3. Patriots sign Sammy Morris
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Vikings And Patriots Team Comparisons
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 08:19 PM
  5. Patriots | Team has big holes to fill on special teams
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 07:27 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •