Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

[size=12pt]Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever[/size]
    Posted Jan 22nd 2008 9:27AM
    by Michael David Smith

[youtube=425,350]_ojif4CvI5g[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

I can't see it, however, from what I've read and saw on TV this weekend, he is a yutz.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Mercury Morris on the Patriots: If They Win, They're the Second-Best Team Ever

Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.

MindFreak is offline Starter

"pack93z" wrote:
    Morris will run his mouth until the day he dies.. great player, but holding onto the 15 minutes of fame a couple decades too long IMO... and I hate Billy the Cheat and his band of lynchmen.
    How do you feel about Al Harris and his band of Bounty Hunting lynchmen?
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Mercury Morris is an idiot.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"MindFreak" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Honestly, that was blown out of context by the media.. they weren't bounties.. Could they hold the Opposition under a certain number of yards per game. Not trying to take a player out or stop a single player.. NFL took a long look at it and let it go.

It amounted to nothing more that a QB or RB buying the Olineman a watch at the end of the season because they hit a certain production level.. and that is without the Green and Gold glasses attached to my head.

Much to do about nothing..

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I like him, vocal and a lunatic.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

MindFreak is offline Starter

"pack93z" wrote:
    "MindFreak" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Honestly, that was blown out of context by the media.. they weren't bounties.. Could they hold the Opposition under a certain number of yards per game. Not trying to take a player out or stop a single player.. NFL took a long look at it and let it go.

It amounted to nothing more that a QB or RB buying the Olineman a watch at the end of the season because they hit a certain production level.. and that is without the Green and Gold glasses attached to my head.

Much to do about nothing..
    I know, but we have to give you crap for something since you got the bangboat, ticket scalping, and so many other things to use against us.
    Still would've been funny to have the Pats/Pack in what could've been called Super Bowl *
    ;D
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

The guy thinks his team was the best all time, nothing wrong with that. It is hard to argue too since they were undefeated. If the patriots have back to back perfect seasons then he will have to concede that they are better, but right now it is a toss up, everyone will have their own opinion.

"MindFreak" wrote:
    I know, but we have to give you crap for something since you got the bangboat, ticket scalping, and so many other things to use against us.
    Still would've been funny to have the Pats/Pack in what could've been called Super Bowl *
    ;D
    The vogue thing to do these days.. I can't wait to see them attached to the baseball record books.. where to start.. where to stop.

And the hazzing stuff.. I think we the Packers gave enough ammo the past week.. we spit the bit for sure. Don't worry either.. I am sure some player from one of the teams will get themselves in some compromising position or two this offseason. Can't figure out why they can't settle down and behave..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast