Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    membership to espn messege board?

    hey ppls, does anyone have membership to the espn messege board? i was just wondering because there is a poor struggling bears fan down there that needs some guidance from a true purpleprider. he is just like the rest of the bears fans mumbling about how they lead all the stats, and how they are the best team in the nfl. would anyone be so kind as to go and help these poor lost confused bears fans out. :'( please, it makes me so sad to even read this nonsense.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  2. #2
    Prophet Guest

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "davike" wrote:
    hey ppls, does anyone have membership to the espn messege board? i was just wondering because there is a poor struggling bears fan down there that needs some guidance from a true purpleprider. he is just like the rest of the bears fans mumbling about how they lead all the stats, and how they are the best team in the nfl. would anyone be so kind as to go and help these poor lost confused bears fans out. :'( please, it makes me so sad to even read this nonsense.
    I would go over there, but, unfortunately, I am one of the believers in the Bears at this point in the season.
    They have consistently dominated on defense and their offense is producing.
    I'm hoping for a mid-season collapse, but I don't see another team in the NFL that is playing at their caliber.
    There are a few teams that could give them a run after week five in the season and I would say they are the Jaguars and Ravens.
    The Vikings could do something if their offensive woes pick up ground, but at this point in time the Bears are the elite team in the NFL, as much as I hate to admit it.

  3. #3
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    hey ppls, does anyone have membership to the espn messege board? i was just wondering because there is a poor struggling bears fan down there that needs some guidance from a true purpleprider. he is just like the rest of the bears fans mumbling about how they lead all the stats, and how they are the best team in the nfl. would anyone be so kind as to go and help these poor lost confused bears fans out. :'( please, it makes me so sad to even read this nonsense.
    I would go over there, but, unfortunately, I am one of the believers in the Bears at this point in the season.
    They have consistently dominated on defense and their offense is producing.
    I'm hoping for a mid-season collapse, but I don't see another team in the NFL that is playing at their caliber.
    There are a few teams that could give them a run after week five in the season and I would say they are the Jaguars and Ravens.
    The Vikings could do something if their offensive woes pick up ground, but at this point in time the Bears are the elite team in the NFL, as much as I hate to admit it.
    i hate to admit it but i have to agree to an extent....the thing that keeps me from believing completely is the fact that we almost(should have) beat them, take out just a few mistakes and we would have beat them. and everyone says we are really mediocre. which i am starting to believe becuase of our offense, if our offense stepped up we would be a top team easily. but so far they have beat the bills(mediocre, we shoud have beat them as well) and the lions and packers. the only good top team the have beat is seattle, and they weren't really complete without alexander

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  4. #4
    Prophet Guest

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "davike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    hey ppls, does anyone have membership to the espn messege board? i was just wondering because there is a poor struggling bears fan down there that needs some guidance from a true purpleprider. he is just like the rest of the bears fans mumbling about how they lead all the stats, and how they are the best team in the nfl. would anyone be so kind as to go and help these poor lost confused bears fans out. :'( please, it makes me so sad to even read this nonsense.
    I would go over there, but, unfortunately, I am one of the believers in the Bears at this point in the season.
    They have consistently dominated on defense and their offense is producing.
    I'm hoping for a mid-season collapse, but I don't see another team in the NFL that is playing at their caliber.
    There are a few teams that could give them a run after week five in the season and I would say they are the Jaguars and Ravens.
    The Vikings could do something if their offensive woes pick up ground, but at this point in time the Bears are the elite team in the NFL, as much as I hate to admit it.
    i hate to admit it but i have to agree to an extent....the thing that keeps me from believing completely is the fact that we almost(should have) beat them, take out just a few mistakes and we would have beat them. and everyone says we are really mediocre. which i am starting to believe becuase of our offense, if our offense stepped up we would be a top team easily. but so far they have beat the bills(mediocre, we shoud have beat them as well) and the lions and packers. the only good top team the have beat is seattle, and they weren't really complete without alexander
    There defense has consistently been lights out.
    Their offense is putting points on the board.

    I don't think the Vikings are that far from being a top-tier team.
    If the offense would play at an average level the Vikings will be feared.
    They have the potential to make it to the playoffs this year if they start improving along the way on O and continue to improve with their D and special teams.
    If not, there will be a few holes to plug next year and they will be closer to being a real team than they have been in years.

  5. #5
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    The only thing that can be said is Orton or Greise.

    Implying that if Rex goes down, it is a big ???

    They have reason to be high on their team right now.
    The higher you get the further you have to fall.

    There D is making the other teams play silly and take chances.
    Now that they can score, the D can play with a lead and kick ass.


    This is one reason I am so upset with our O right now.
    I want our D to play with LEADS, not 3 points here and 3 points there and 10 points down here to a 0-4 team.

  6. #6
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    The only thing that can be said is Orton or Greise.

    Implying that if Rex goes down, it is a big ???

    They have reason to be high on their team right now.
    The higher you get the further you have to fall.

    There D is making the other teams play silly and take chances.
    Now that they can score, the D can play with a lead and kick jiggly butt.


    This is one reason I am so upset with our O right now.
    I want our D to play with LEADS, not 3 points here and 3 points there and 10 points down here to a 0-4 team.
    That should be...........why I get so upset at times with our Offense.

  7. #7
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    hey ppls, does anyone have membership to the espn messege board? i was just wondering because there is a poor struggling bears fan down there that needs some guidance from a true purpleprider. he is just like the rest of the bears fans mumbling about how they lead all the stats, and how they are the best team in the nfl. would anyone be so kind as to go and help these poor lost confused bears fans out. :'( please, it makes me so sad to even read this nonsense.
    I would go over there, but, unfortunately, I am one of the believers in the Bears at this point in the season.
    They have consistently dominated on defense and their offense is producing.
    I'm hoping for a mid-season collapse, but I don't see another team in the NFL that is playing at their caliber.
    There are a few teams that could give them a run after week five in the season and I would say they are the Jaguars and Ravens.
    The Vikings could do something if their offensive woes pick up ground, but at this point in time the Bears are the elite team in the NFL, as much as I hate to admit it.
    i hate to admit it but i have to agree to an extent....the thing that keeps me from believing completely is the fact that we almost(should have) beat them, take out just a few mistakes and we would have beat them. and everyone says we are really mediocre. which i am starting to believe becuase of our offense, if our offense stepped up we would be a top team easily. but so far they have beat the bills(mediocre, we shoud have beat them as well) and the lions and packers. the only good top team the have beat is seattle, and they weren't really complete without alexander
    There defense has consistently been lights out.
    Their offense is putting points on the board.

    I don't think the Vikings are that far from being a top-tier team.
    If the offense would play at an average level the Vikings will be feared.
    They have the potential to make it to the playoffs this year if they start improving along the way on O and continue to improve with their D and special teams.
    If not, there will be a few holes to plug next year and they will be closer to being a real team than they have been in years.
    their defense playing extremely well...but i am not completely sold out on their offense, the only good D they played was us and we kept them under 20 points. im just waiting for grossman to hurt himself. yeah we are very close to a really good team, just a few little changes away.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #8
    Prophet Guest

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    The last thing I want is for Grossman to get hurt, too easy of an excuse for them.
    I want them to falter and fold with their A team so I can rub salt in the wounds.

  9. #9
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    its free, and it takes 2 mins to create an ESPN account

    let the bears fans talk, it will make our next victory over them that much nicer

    How do ya like them apples?!

  10. #10
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: membership to espn messege board?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The last thing I want is for Grossman to get hurt, too easy of an excuse for them.
    I want them to falter and fold with their A team so I can rub salt in the wounds.
    yeah i agree...i don't want him to get hurt either, but usually thats what happens

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Similar Threads

  1. Too Late To Cancel My Membership @ the YMCA?
    By pigskinronin in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 11:06 PM
  2. Someone with Scout.com Membership
    By SharperVikings in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 05:42 AM
  3. ESPN NFL experts pick Atlanta all across the board
    By Jordan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
  4. ESPN Vikings board dramaaaa
    By duffVIkEs in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:43 PM
  5. MEMBERship UP?
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 10:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •