Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

McNabb to the Rams on the table

McNabb to the Rams on the table

They were trying to confirm this on the Sirius on my way home tonight. Sounds like a done deal.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Re:McNabb to the Rams on the table

So much for him going to a contender. Looks like this is still at the rumor stage with many reports saying there is no truth in it.

Conflicting reports emerge regarding McNabb to Rams

This is tracking with what a couple of "Pay" sites are saying. Deal is on hold as the Rams/McNabb iron out new contract details.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves wrote:
    So much for him going to a contender. Looks like this is still at the rumor stage with many reports saying there is no truth in it.
    I don't know. Two teams that I think will shock us next year......

Browns and Rams.

This'd change the entire draft. All of a sudden, the Buccaneers could find themselfs without a DT again. Teams will try to break into the top 3 picks, to snatch Bradford, before the Redskins get a shot at him.

I like this trade for the Rams. That team is not as far away as they appear to be. At least on offense. The irony is that Donovan will go right back to the start. He finally gets a good WR group and gets thrown onto a team that has no real nr. 1.

Otogwe wll be a good addition to the Eagles' DB group. The 33th pick will allow them to get some good talent. Part of me is hoping that the Eagles will fail now, just to let the asswhipe fans know how good McNabb was. The ones that kept on booing him.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:

Browns and Rams.
    Stranger things have happened. Not sure how much patience McNabb has in him at this point, but everyone needs some lovin'.

Rockmolder wrote:
    This'd change the entire draft. All of a sudden, the Buccaneers could find themselfs without a DT again. Teams will try to break into the top 3 picks, to snatch Bradford, before the Redskins get a shot at him.

I like this trade for the Rams. That team is not as far away as they appear to be. At least on offense. The irony is that Donovan will go right back to the start. He finally gets a good WR group and gets thrown onto a team that has no real nr. 1.

Otogwe wll be a good addition to the Eagles' DB group. The 33th pick will allow them to get some good talent. Part of me is hoping that the Eagles will fail now, just to let the asswhipe fans know how good McNabb was. The ones that kept on booing him.
    Or it could mean that Bradford and Claussen are damaged goods or worse yet, not "Francise" QB's.

I just can't help but putting this little rumor in with the move the Seachickens did to get the backup to the backup of Rivers.

Doesn't bode well for the top 2 or 3 QB's if you ask me. Sad when you think about it. Last year at this time Bradford would have been the first pick. Now he will loose lots and lots of money.

I think I need to go dig up that thread that some yutz started when he got hurt, you know, the one were almost everyone argued with me that he wasn't gonna loooooooose big bucks over that injury..... :P

tastywaves wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    tastywaves wrote:

Browns and Rams.
    Stranger things have happened. Not sure how much patience McNabb has in him at this point, but everyone needs some lovin'.
    If this is true, and he is good with going, then something else must be afoot that will make the outlook better.

Can't be a RB, they have that fixed. Need some help on both lines, but nothing that couldn't be fixed quick if they were looking to make some more moves.

Look at that division. Wouldn't take much to move ahead of the other trash.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Rockmolder wrote:

+1, Those ungrateful fans deserve a few years at the bottom to show them how lucky they were.
    Kinda like a certain other team had to go through a similar process after trading their franchise QB.

jk,
    I'm not sure this would mean that the Rams are out of the running for Bradford though. McNabb isn't getting any younger and Bradford can learn from the bench. Talk about a great mentor.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

The rumors are everywhere. I will predict it is just hot air.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast