"singersp" wrote:
"Marrdro" wrote:
"singersp" wrote:
"michaelmazid" wrote:
X and coke stay in your system for 72 hours so it manageable and not like weed that stays for 1 month.

don't ask me how i know this
Ecstasy, Cocoaine, Marijuana, Methamphetamine & Opiates can all still be found in a person 90 days after they take them by doing a hair follicle test.
Not if your follically challenged..... ;D
What if I am almost bald or have no hair?
Hair can be collected from several head and/or body locations (excluding pubic areas) and combined to obtain the required amount of hair. In the rare case where no hair is collectable, complete urine/adulteration testing may be utilized.
Can body hair be drug tested like hair from the head?
Body hair can be drug tested just as hair from the head. The growth rates for body are considerably slower than the hair from your head. Most body hair is replaced in about one year. It is challenging to precisely represent the time period of a standard screen with body hair so substances may be detected in body hair for up to 1 year after the substance left the blood stream.
How effective is hair follicle testing in detecting drug usage?
In comparison to a urinalysis drug test, cocaine, PCP, opiates, and methamphetamine have proven hair analysis far more effective than urine testing in identifying low-level drug use over an extended period of time since these are normally out of the bloodstream in within 3-7 days (see drug detection times). The detection of marijuana is currently less sensitive than the other drugs in identifying low level drug users, but is considered approximately equal to urinalysis in identifying marijuana users. The detection period for hair is limited only by the length of the hair sample and is approximately 90 days for a standard screen.
http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_drug_test_FAQ.asp

While that is all true, the NFL does urine testing. Since the players know this they are much better off doing cocaine or other serious drugs because they can pass a urine test.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl,81183