Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Married Women Would Cheat With Brett Favre

The Green Bay Press-Gazette ran a poll that asked, who would you cheat on your spouse with.
    101,467 people responded to the poll and whopping 78,434 people (77.3%) voted for Brett Favre.
    Even more disturbing; only 39,586 of the people that voted were women and 21,642 of the women (54.7%) voted for Favre.
    Using simple math, that means 56,786 out of 61,881 men, or 91.8% of the men in Green Bay would cheat on their spouses with Brett Favre. Looks like the men fans like Brett more than sheep!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Married Women Would Cheat With Brett Favre

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The Green Bay Press-Gazette ran a poll that asked, who would you cheat on your spouse with.
    101,467 people responded to the poll and whopping 78,434 people (77.3%) voted for Brett Favre.
    Even more disturbing; only 39,586 of the people that voted were women and 21,642 of the women (54.7%) voted for Favre.
    Using simple math, that means 56,786 out of 61,881 men, or 91.8% of the men in Green Bay would cheat on their spouses with Brett Favre. Looks like the men fans like Brett more than sheep!
    The last sentence is helllllaaairrreeeeassss.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Using simple math, that means 56,786 out of 61,881 men, or 91.8% of the men in Green Bay would cheat on their spouses with Brett Favre.
    Looks like the men fans like Brett more than sheep!
    I don't think this means the men are gonna leave their sheep for Favre, just add favre to the mix.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Using simple math, that means 56,786 out of 61,881 men, or 91.8% of the men in Green Bay would cheat on their spouses with Brett Favre.
    Looks like the men fans like Brett more than sheep!
    I don't think this means the men are gonna leave their sheep for Favre, just add favre to the mix.
    I guess it's always good to mix things up a bit, but I wonder how the sheep are going to feel about this.

Json is offline GM

Being that I live in Madison WI, this article don't suprise me at all.. There is some real man love for Favre around these parts.
    Still funny, but not shocking.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Well I just looked around the PG site and seen nothing of the sort about this poll... with that said.. it is just another Minnesota sheep fantasy. I have never seen a group of people discuss sheep with the frequency you folks do.

Me thinks there is alot of Purple wool in Viking land.
    ;D

BTW.. I agree with the overboard fever that is the Favre-Lovefest.. I believe the women part of this fantasy though.

Living in Appleton, WI, I certainly believe the male-portion of the poll.
    h0m0-crazy around this whore.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:
    Well I just looked around the PG site and seen nothing of the sort about this poll... with that said.. it is just another Minnesota sheep fantasy. I have never seen a group of people discuss sheep with the frequency you folks do.

;D

BTW.. I agree with the overboard fever that is the Favre-Lovefest.. I believe the women part of this fantasy though.
    We got tired of picking on you guys for playing this on cold nights.

Then some Packer Yutz gave us another option to riducule.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

;D

We got tired of picking on you guys for playing this on cold nights.

Then some Packer Yutz gave us another option to riducule.
    ;D
    Looking at that picture, I wonder what Vince Lombardi would have thought of being Park Place to Fav-re's Boardwalk...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast