Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Manning shows man-love for Edge

    KFFL
    Colts | Manning sad to see James go, wants to finish career in Indy
    Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:06:36 -0700

    The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning was sad to see Arizona Cardinals RB Edgerrin James leave the team in the offseason. Manning knows it will be an adjustment without James, "It's been different when you'd had a guy behind you for seven years. You start to get accustomed to it." Manning is glad the Colts drafted RB Joseph Addai, "He's going to be able to come in and help us." Manning also said he would like to finish his career in Indianapolis, "It's pretty rare and hard to do it today, but that's my goal."

  2. #2
    thetrenches68OL's Avatar
    thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    658

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    interesting peyton might not do so well without the edge back there not an as efective running game anymore
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided


    Hutch and K. Will baby

    sig by PurplePeopleEaters

  3. #3
    sunny's Avatar
    sunny is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    373

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    Personaly I think Manning will do fine. He will make Addai look like an all pro within two years.

    But imagine if they would have drafted Deangilo Williams(sorry cajun, could not resist)
    I.B.O.T. #213

  4. #4
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    Manning also said he would like to finish his career in Indianapolis

    Right now in Indi about 50% of the fans are rejoicing, about 50% of the fans are sobbing...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    "sunny" wrote:
    Personaly I think Manning will do fine. He will make Addai look like an all pro within two years.

    But imagine if they would have drafted Deangilo Williams(sorry cajun, could not resist)
    Difference is, we COULD have picked him...they COULDN'T have...since he was already gone to Carolina.

    After the rookie season that DeAngelo will have this fall, the fans will be singing, "Nothin' could be finer than to root for Carolina, Monday morning!"

    :cry:
    ME
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Colts | Manning sad to see James go, wants to finish career in Indy
    Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:06:36 -0700

    The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning was sad to see Arizona Cardinals RB Edgerrin James leave the team in the offseason. Manning knows it will be an adjustment without James, "It's been different when you'd had a guy behind you for seven years. You start to get accustomed to it." Manning is glad the Colts drafted RB Joseph Addai, "He's going to be able to come in and help us." Manning also said he would like to finish his career in Indianapolis, "It's pretty rare and hard to do it today, but that's my goal."
    Yep...man-love for sure....looks like Edge had Manning over to his house to sit on his big deck many many times in that seven-year period. :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    KFFL
    Colts | Manning sad to see James go, wants to finish career in Indy
    Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:06:36 -0700

    The Associated Press reports Indianapolis Colts QB Peyton Manning was sad to see Arizona Cardinals RB Edgerrin James leave the team in the offseason. Manning knows it will be an adjustment without James, "It's been different when you'd had a guy behind you for seven years. You start to get accustomed to it." Manning is glad the Colts drafted RB Joseph Addai, "He's going to be able to come in and help us." Manning also said he would like to finish his career in Indianapolis, "It's pretty rare and hard to do it today, but that's my goal."
    Yep...man-love for sure....looks like Edge had Manning over to his house to sit on his big deck many many times in that seven-year period. :lol:
    :lol: I had a feeling you were going to pick that out!

  8. #8
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    Mark my words....James leaving was the first piece in a decayin puzzle in Indy.

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  9. #9
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    Hey the AZ Cards have him just to sell more sits in the stadium. Trust me the AZ Cards will be whining about Edge not working out in weeks to come.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  10. #10
    ChiTownVike's Avatar
    ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,685

    Re: Manning shows man-love for Edge

    Isn't that what they do in Tennessee?



    Thank you Josdin for the sig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nobody Shows Up for Eli Manning Press Conference
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 01:05 AM
  2. Jim Marshall shows man-love toward Favre
    By Prophet in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:52 AM
  3. Peyton Manning Shows His Backup Proper Way To Hold Clipboard
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 09:42 AM
  4. Kitna shows man-love toward Martz
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 04:56 PM
  5. Aikman shows man-love to McNabb
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2006, 04:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •