Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Madden says Bears are best "strippers" in the NFL

Not a huge fan of NBC (Mostly because of Oderbrain(Olbermann)) and think Dan Patrick was a nice addition for thier pre-game show.

Madden I used to love (especially when the telestrator came out) but have kindof cooled to as I still think the game is kindof leaving him behind.
    With that said, I was pleasantly suprised in the coverage last night and kindof chuckled (Wildwoman actually laughed out loud) at the Stripper comment.

Didn't think they needed to go down the love boat thing though..
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I was laughing my bloody arse off when he said that!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Not a huge fan of NBC (Mostly because of Oderbrain(Olbermann)) and think Dan Patrick was a nice addition for thier pre-game show.

Madden I used to love (especially when the telestrator came out) but have kindof cooled to as I still think the game is kindof leaving him behind.
    With that said, I was pleasantly suprised in the coverage last night and kindof chuckled (Wildwoman actually laughed out loud) at the Stripper comment.

The NBC broadcast is my favorite by far. Al Michaels is great, and Madden is the best color guy around. He gives credit where it is due, one of the few guys who gives respect to the offensive line on a regular basis.

The on screen display of NBC is simple like it should be, and they replay things that should be replayed, like penalties... unlike ESPN who only seems to replay scores, big hits, and fancy catches.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

"Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

The NBC broadcast is my favorite by far. Al Michaels is great, and Madden is the best color guy around. He gives credit where it is due, one of the few guys who gives respect to the offensive line on a regular basis.

The on screen display of NBC is simple like it should be, and they replay things that should be replayed, like penalties... unlike ESPN who only seems to replay scores, big hits, and fancy catches.
    I agree, except we have to listen to Collinsworth's dribble during pre game and half time.

I would love to bitch slap Collinsworth smirk off his face.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

I don't want to hear color, I want to hear play breakdowns.
    You want to hear the best, listen to Tim Ryan do a game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12