Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Guruzen is offline Starter

Madden 2006... make or break?

If this IGN wishlist is any indication of where Madden 2006 is headed, then expect yet another disappointment.

http://sports.ign.com/articles/594/594746p1.html

This wishlist was obviously written by somebody who has not played more than 5 games. It makes no mention of the fact that:

- A scrambling Michael Vick can throw a 60 yard bomb just as accurate as Peyton Manning
    - A 180lb DB can use the hit stick and totally flatten Jamal Lewis charging full steam at him, causing the fumble
    - A DB who has been burnt downfield has magical boost powers and a 60 inch vertical leap to catch up to the WR and bat down the ball
    - A tipped pass floating straight for Ed Reed for the easy pick will either be dropped or batted down however a Brett Favre bullet on the next play will be picked off by a diving LB also with a 60 inch vertical leap

... amongst other things. Don't get me wrong I love the game, but there are just so many things that are begging to be fixed and so many aspects of franchise that can be improved.

I would be so disappointed if EA sports just sit on their a$$ and spit out the same crap this year without some major upgrades. Pressure is on them to prove that despite having sole rights to NFL games, they can still deliver so let's hope they do it right because if they don't, us football fans have no alternative!

sorry dude but I've been too busy kickin but in the new Grand Turismo 4 to worry about madden... in fact with EA getting exclusive rights to the NFL I don't think I'm even gonna bother with next years version...

besides... who would win the race downfield, Randy Moss or my 2003 mercedes SLR McClaren.... zoom zoom zooom... ya zoom zoom zoom....

what are vikes fans favorite video game? Now thats a question for the ages!!!
    And From the Mighty Gates of Valhalla, there thundered forth a voice. "go now my bretheren.
    Pillage and Plunder with your mighty purple thunder!!"

the past few years I have been over looking Madden and head straight for the NCAA games more teams the options are getting better you dont have to worry about keeping guys under salary. I love it!

campstove is offline Training Camp

i'm not supporting EA ,I will just a month and buy it used

My NHL 2005 has been just enough to keep me from going insane... these hockey withdrawls are killin me... its worse than heroine....
    And From the Mighty Gates of Valhalla, there thundered forth a voice. "go now my bretheren.
    Pillage and Plunder with your mighty purple thunder!!"

I like how in NHL 2005 you can be euro teams. The view is a little hard to get use too. But it is a good game.

PhillyVikes is offline Starter

Madden online is the Shizit!!!! Current record 133-127

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Madden is going to suck this year and probably the next five or so years as well. With absolutely no competition whatsoever, they can just let the game stay the same without improving because they know fans gotta have the game. And since madden is the only game out, everyone is forced to buy it without it being improved.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"campstove" wrote:
    i'm not supporting EA ,I will just a month and buy it used
    Thats what my son and I do. NBA Live, Madden. We just wait awhile and buy them used. Madden '05 was around $50 new, bought it used for $20.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

thats what i also do. i buy everygame $20 or less. anymore, and im waiting to get it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast