singersp is offline PPO Newshound

The Loop's NFL Pics Week 3

[size=13pt]THE LOOP'S NFL PICKS WEEK 3[/size]

Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 09/19/2007 12:04:20 AM CDT

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Re: The Loop's NFL Pics Week 3

T-Jack han't been ruled out for this week has he? If Kelly isn't ready and Brooks has to play we'd better pound the ball, and hope BB can complete a pass to one of our guys. Whomever starts at QB just has to limit mistakes, and we can pull this game out. The defense will continue stopping the run, and Croyle or Huard will try and dink/dunk the ball. Really sounds like we should win another close one.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

yup seems pointless to say Tunrovers and penalties are kinda deciding factors but I said it anyway. I am sure another close game.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

It doesnt matter who plays QB, we need to run and run effectively, hopefully Richardson and Taylor are back.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Twin Cities sportswriters again NOT picking the Vikes. Why do I find that refreshing in a perverted sort of way?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Tarvaris Jackson's groin injury means the Vikings' quarterback could be sidelined. So Brad Childress might have to find someone else capable of throwing an interception in every quarter.
    and

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2007/0917/20070917__rdm_16_Vikes_Lions_400.jpg

Vikings quarterback Tarvaris Jackson, holding onto the ball for a change.
    It seems true guys. Even I was surprised of how badly he looked and I was expecting below bad. 4 picks. Arm Strength. He throw the laser speed on a 30 yard route but the same bullet as on a 4. And he under threw his guy on the deep ball a few times when he tried. Got picked trying. Who was that guy who said his deep ball was great and more accurate then Brad in his prime. I dont think that stands after that game.

Go ahead and blame the O-line. Excuses are like jiggly butts everybodys got one and they all stink.
    Listen. You guys wouldnt be blaming the O-line for 4 picks or the receivers for low numbers right now if Brad was in there. When Brad was in there he sucked. It was all him. blah blah blah. Lets bring in Jackson. When Jackson came in there. Its not his fault. Its the receivers. its the play calling. Its the O-line. Its the refs. And O-lines dont cause interceptions alright. The can be blamed for pressure, and sacks. Im an O lineman. The lineman doesnt tell him to throw it there or make his arm under throw it.

You know what I say after that game. Lets go Matt Ryan!

Serious. If you can on Saturdays. Watch Boston College. He is incredible and dead on accurate. Just get a chance to watch him. Thats why this guy is a first rounder. You watch those games after he makes a good play the announcers will say that he is a 1st rounder. Possibly the best college quarterback IMO. Just doesnt have the weapons. So many drops by his wideouts.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

Barack Obama is offline Starter

Do yourself a favor and take the Chiefs -3

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    Tarvaris Jackson's groin injury means the Vikings' quarterback could be sidelined. So Brad Childress might have to find someone else capable of throwing an interception in every quarter.
    and

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site569/2007/0917/20070917__rdm_16_Vikes_Lions_400.jpg

It seems true guys. Even I was surprised of how badly he looked and I was expecting below bad. 4 picks. Arm Strength. He throw the laser speed on a 30 yard route but the same bullet as on a 4. And he under threw his guy on the deep ball a few times when he tried. Got picked trying. Who was that guy who said his deep ball was great and more accurate then Brad in his prime. I dont think that stands after that game.

Go ahead and blame the O-line. Excuses are like jiggly butts everybodys got one and they all stink.
    Listen. You guys wouldnt be blaming the O-line for 4 picks or the receivers for low numbers right now if Brad was in there. When Brad was in there he sucked. It was all him. blah blah blah. Lets bring in Jackson. When Jackson came in there. Its not his fault. Its the receivers. its the play calling. Its the O-line. Its the refs. And O-lines dont cause interceptions alright. The can be blamed for pressure, and sacks. Im an O lineman. The lineman doesnt tell him to throw it there or make his arm under throw it.

Serious. If you can on Saturdays. Watch Boston College. He is incredible and dead on accurate. Just get a chance to watch him. Thats why this guy is a first rounder. You watch those games after he makes a good play the announcers will say that he is a 1st rounder. Possibly the best college quarterback IMO. Just doesnt have the weapons. So many drops by his wideouts.
    One of the picks were not his fault. Kleinsasser does not know how to catch a fastball. This guy should not be running any routes. He is a blocker and that is it. If he was not good at that he would not be on this team.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    and

One of the picks were not his fault. Kleinsasser does not know how to catch a fastball. This guy should not be running any routes. He is a blocker and that is it. If he was not good at that he would not be on this team.
    You're saying that pick was Kleinsasser's fault????
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"V" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    and

You're saying that pick was Kleinsasser's fault????
    It was right to him. He should of caught it or not let it get intercepted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast