Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Looks like Ron Dayne might be ALL THAT after all...

if he keeps up his preseason production during the regular season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2141192

How come coaches always try to pigeonhole players...instead of letting them just do what they do best. Dayne appears to be much freer to use his natural talents instead of having to fit into a system. Much like the Raiders trying to use Napo inside in a 3-4 instead of outside in a 4-3...or ANY team trying to use Freddie Mitchell as a pro WR! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Prophet Guest

Re: Looks like Ron Dayne might be ALL THAT after all...

Cheeseburger Dayne making a run for it? I almost fainted when I read he was being successful. LOL, I wonder if he quit super-sizing.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Dayne does this alot, Last year in the preseason he rushed for like 400 and somethin yards...in the regular season?....140 something....

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

moose101 is offline Waterboy

I couldn't be more thrilled to see Dayne getting another chance. I grew up watching the badgers and currently attend UW. A few seasons ago, Dayne was at a game at Camp Randall and was introduced at halftime. He got the loudest ovation I have heard in that stadium (except of course Lee Evans TD against tOSU. I think I speak for all with connections to the university when I say best of luck, and hopefully Dayne will get a chance to play the game how he knows to play it best.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Every back seems to do good in Denver.. Well good luck to him I guess.. Don't think he will end up starting anytime soon but it's cool when players come back and have good years

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Every back seems to do good in Denver.. Well good luck to him I guess.. Don't think he will end up starting anytime soon but it's cool when players come back and have good years
    I guess Maurice Clarett is next. I wish we had a running back factory like the Broncos where we could just trade away our backs every year and replace them every time.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I guess Maurice Clarett is next. I wish we had a running back factory like the Broncos where we could just trade away our backs every year and replace them every time.

I wish we could atleast have 1 back who could start all 16 games and put up decent numbers! A factory would be nice too :smile: who knows Mewelde could be the back we have been looking for

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

"Dayne breaks through the line of scrimmage, he's across the first down marker, he plows through a safety, he's across midfield, the 40...the 30...the 20, he's got a sure Touchdown. Wait a second he's slowing down. There's something on the field near the 10 yard line, Dayne has stopped, he dropped the ball. Wait a second, he's bending over to pick something up, what the??... It's a hot dog, ladies and gentlemen, Dayne is now sitting on the field eating a hot dog. What looked to be a sure TD, is now an unforced fumble going the other way."
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Prophet Guest

"JDogg926" wrote:
    "Dayne breaks through the line of scrimmage, he's across the first down marker, he plows through a safety, he's across midfield, the 40...the 30...the 20, he's got a sure Touchdown. Wait a second he's slowing down. There's something on the field near the 10 yard line, Dayne has stopped, he dropped the ball. Wait a second, he's bending over to pick something up, what the??... It's a hot dog, ladies and gentlemen, Dayne is now sitting on the field eating a hot dog. What looked to be a sure TD, is now an unforced fumble going the other way."
    LMAO, I think I saw that game when he was playing with the Jints.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Dayne does this alot, Last year in the preseason he rushed for like 400 and somethin yards...in the regular season?....140 something....

Yeah, Dayne's preseason preformance doesn't fool me at all. HE SUCKS!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast