Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Looks like the OVERRATED PUKERS got smacked today!

I knew it was bound to happen...their fall from grace will continue once they start playing better teams...including once the Vikes get their act together on offense.
    We WILL beat them in Lamb blow!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Looks like the OVERRATED PUKERS got smacked today!

1 more Int Favre. I think whoever they play should stop the game for a message from George Blanda laughing his ass off.

PurplePowerPunch is offline Pro-Bowler

Couldn't agree with u more cajun. I knew the Pack wasn't that good. Farve was just getting lucky. We will beat the Pack next game. First, we gotta beat the Teddy Bears!

ALL DAY!!!

"jessejames09" wrote:
    1 more Int Favre. I think whoever they play should stop the game for a message from George Blanda laughing his jiggly butt off.
    Jessejames that is probably the gayest sig i have ever seen. Why would you want to have a sig of Bryant"Sex Toy" McKinnie.

Take one game at a time we need to beat the Bears at Soldier field before we beat the Pukers at Lamblow

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Packers DEBACLE !!

Up by 10 in the 3rd quarter, and 4-0, and at home, the Packers were not able to put away the
    Bears. Brett Favre showed his "old self" by throwing a pass directly to Urlacher.

The Packers run is over !! Cheesehead Nation, go into mourning. Your run is OVER !!
    ;D ;D

As ESPN put it tonight:

"Favre had marched the Packers (4-1) up and down the field in the first half, shredding a Chicago defense that continued to look nothing like the unit that led the Bears (2-3) to the Super Bowl last season.

But the old Favre reared his ugly head late in the third quarter, when he threw a head-scratching interception to Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher that let Chicago back into the game."

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    1 more Int Favre. I think whoever they play should stop the game for a message from George Blanda laughing his jiggly butt off.
    I agree!!!
    Maybe I will get tickets to every game he plays until then...so I can hold up signs clowning his sorry ass!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packers DEBACLE !!

Love to see the Puckers fall back to earth but I hate seeing the Bears win just as much.

StillPurple just to let you know this will probably get moved to General NFL forum
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"DaVizzles" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    Jessejames that is probably the gayest sig i have ever seen. Why would you want to have a sig of Bryant"Sex Toy" McKinnie.

Take one game at a time we need to beat the Bears at Soldier field before we beat the Pukers at Lamblow
    At least mckinnie looks like hes about to fuck shit up. Your sig looks like AD is gettin a blowjob, and is also somehow a religious figure.

Besides I know you wouldn't say any of those things to his face.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "DaVizzles" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

At least mckinnie looks like hes about to floop pooh up. Your sig looks like AD is gettin a blowjob, and is also somehow a religious figure.

Besides I know you wouldn't say any of those things to his face.
    Of course i wouldnt say that to his face he would kick my ass! Would you say that to AD's face? How does it look like he is getting a BJ?

The reason why it looks like he is a religious figure because he is. He is GOD if you havent figured that out yet...LOL

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

We stubbed our own toes alot tonight.. I for one am not ready to crown the Bears however..

We were served up a large dose of humble pie tonight... no doubt.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast