Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this yea

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I really like Edinger, I hope he gets the job. I just can't imagine Elling being accurate.
    I just realized you joined this site the day after me and you have like 400 more posts than me.... post whore.... lol.
    Hey there slowpoke :lol: j/k

    I thought you joined long before me. I'm sure you'll catch up. :grin:

  2. #12
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this year...

    Remember, It's not about the quanity of posts, it's about quality.
















    So you lose both! :lol: just kidding :lol:

  3. #13
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this yea

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I really like Edinger, I hope he gets the job. I just can't imagine Elling being accurate.
    I just realized you joined this site the day after me and you have like 400 more posts than me.... post whore.... lol.
    Hey there slowpoke :lol: j/k

    I thought you joined long before me. I'm sure you'll catch up. :grin:
    Dude, idk how you got so far ahead of me. When I first started on this site I posted like crazy and I'm starting to again but how in this world could I of lost 400 posts to you.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  4. #14
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this yea

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I really like Edinger, I hope he gets the job. I just can't imagine Elling being accurate.
    I just realized you joined this site the day after me and you have like 400 more posts than me.... post whore.... lol.
    Hey there slowpoke :lol: j/k

    I thought you joined long before me. I'm sure you'll catch up. :grin:
    Dude, idk how you got so far ahead of me. When I first started on this site I posted like crazy and I'm starting to again but how in this world could I of lost 400 posts to you.
    Remember, I live in Alaska. 23 hours of sunlight in the summer. If I can't get to sleep, this is where I am. :lol:

  5. #15
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this yea

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I really like Edinger, I hope he gets the job. I just can't imagine Elling being accurate.
    I just realized you joined this site the day after me and you have like 400 more posts than me.... post whore.... lol.
    Hey there slowpoke :lol: j/k

    I thought you joined long before me. I'm sure you'll catch up. :grin:
    Dude, idk how you got so far ahead of me. When I first started on this site I posted like crazy and I'm starting to again but how in this world could I of lost 400 posts to you.
    Remember, I live in Alaska. 23 hours of sunlight in the summer. If I can't get to sleep, this is where I am. :lol:
    Good point lol, well I'm calling it a night man. We'll have to hustle the threads another night. PEACE
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  6. #16
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this year...

    You know, when you think about it, "Jose Cortez" is just about the most mexican name out there, kinda like "John Smith" over here :lol:

  7. #17
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this yea

    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "Vikes2611" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by akvikefan89
    I really like Edinger, I hope he gets the job. I just can't imagine Elling being accurate.
    I just realized you joined this site the day after me and you have like 400 more posts than me.... post whore.... lol.
    Hey there slowpoke :lol: j/k

    I thought you joined long before me. I'm sure you'll catch up. :grin:
    Dude, idk how you got so far ahead of me. When I first started on this site I posted like crazy and I'm starting to again but how in this world could I of lost 400 posts to you.
    Remember, I live in Alaska. 23 hours of sunlight in the summer. If I can't get to sleep, this is where I am. :lol:
    Good point lol, well I'm calling it a night man. We'll have to hustle the threads another night. PEACE
    Later.

  8. #18
    jackyl's Avatar
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this year...

    "magicci" wrote:
    i bet jackyl is happy about this. isn't cortez one of his favorte players? if it is ill try to take a pic at the training camp and send it to you jackyl ok.
    That'd be great! Jose is a stud.

  9. #19
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Looks like Jose Cortez won't be available to us this year...

    ok well if i do get the chance ill get a pic for u jackyl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Jose Canseco: Last Short
    By Vikes in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 09:46 PM
  2. Vikings add WR (Cortez Hankton)
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 08:42 PM
  3. Cortez and Allen
    By grpape in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 09:22 PM
  4. Darren Bennett and Cortez have to go!
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 06:55 PM
  5. Jose Cortez
    By Bdubya in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 10:56 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •