Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: lol @ This Plaxico Burress picture

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I guess many people may not understand. I feel for Plex. He can never enjoy his money due to the jealousy of others.
    If I played ball and had a teammate that was robbed at gunpoint outside his home( a mans palace) I would carry a gun to. I would do so legally but I would carry one nevertheless.
    OK... a couple points.

No way should a man carry a gun to a night club... if it's that big of a deal to be safe, stay at home.

You also used the wrong form of the word "too" when you said, "I would carry a gun to"... but I guess there's a correlation as to why you sympathize with Plax...

Moving on, a person has a right to live his or her life. Seriously, I hear people say " Stay home" all the time but they are the sameones that are out every weekend. NFL player get bored too. Anything in excess will eventually become boring. There is only so many times you can play Steve Smith in Halo and Jacobs in beer pong. When your life could be taken from you because you went to the grocery store and some punk followed you home to rob you, why not carry a gun. It's a God Given American right. If this was Payton Manning that shot himself while huntin( with an unliscensed gun) we wouldn't be having this issue. Apperently, killing a defenseless animal
    for sport is less of victimless crime than shooting yourself.

The example you use about Payton Manning is only relavent if he shoots himself in a night club.
    But either way I agree with you.
    I feel we should have the right to carry guns and own machine guns for that matter.
    I just feel that you should be given extremely severe penalties for using the gun in the commision of a crime.
    Because the penalties aren't severe enough, we end up passing laws that make shooting yourself accidently criminal. Who was the victim of this particular crime?

I should be able to own an atom bomb as long as I don't use it. I'll bet the neighbors dog wouldn't kill any more cats in my yard!
    ;D
    Funny thing is... owning the gun was never in the argument.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I guess many people may not understand. I feel for Plex. He can never enjoy his money due to the jealousy of others.
    If I played ball and had a teammate that was robbed at gunpoint outside his home( a mans palace) I would carry a gun to. I would do so legally but I would carry one nevertheless.
    OK... a couple points.

No way should a man carry a gun to a night club... if it's that big of a deal to be safe, stay at home.

You also used the wrong form of the word "too" when you said, "I would carry a gun to"... but I guess there's a correlation as to why you sympathize with Plax...

Moving on, a person has a right to live his or her life. Seriously, I hear people say " Stay home" all the time but they are the sameones that are out every weekend. NFL player get bored too. Anything in excess will eventually become boring. There is only so many times you can play Steve Smith in Halo and Jacobs in beer pong. When your life could be taken from you because you went to the grocery store and some punk followed you home to rob you, why not carry a gun. It's a God Given American right. If this was Payton Manning that shot himself while huntin( with an unliscensed gun) we wouldn't be having this issue. Apperently, killing a defenseless animal

The example you use about Payton Manning is only relavent if he shoots himself in a night club.
    I feel we should have the right to carry guns and own machine guns for that matter.
    I just feel that you should be given extremely severe penalties for using the gun in the commision of a crime.
    Because the penalties aren't severe enough, we end up passing laws that make shooting yourself accidently criminal. Who was the victim of this particular crime?

I should be able to own an atom bomb as long as I don't use it. I'll bet the neighbors dog wouldn't kill any more cats in my yard!
    ;D
    Maybe you missed

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    OK... a couple points.

It's pretty childish that your defense is "He gets bored... so he should have the right to bring a gun to a night club."

Those are the two options?

Plax is dumb and you're jumping on the same boat.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Maybe you missed
    In our discussion, when was it said we shouldn't be able to?

"C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Maybe you missed
    In our discussion, when was it said we shouldn't be able to?
    From the start I have said...he should not have taken it to the club but I understand why he did it.
    That's if you want to go back to the original argument. Feel free to. I don't understand how me saying I understand why he would do that is
    the end of the world.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Jeffery Dahmer was from Wisconsin.. Enough said

No really though Plax doesn't need a gun.. And if he does he shouldn't be at that place to be begin with

There are plenty of safe places to go without needing a gun.. And if you really feel you need to carry one.. Please don't be an idiot and pull it out when it isn't nessisary

Is Kevoncox really trying to argue this?
    Do we know that he pulled the gun out or that it went off?

From my understanding he was drinking wine and messing around with his gun at the same time

If that's the case he's a huge idiot

If that's not the case he's still a huge idiot

"C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    OK... a couple points.

It's pretty childish that your defense is "He gets bored... so he should have the right to bring a gun to a night club."

That's not
    my defense but you have always had a problem understand my terrible grammar and diction. Makes me wonder why you bother to read my post?

Seriously, I believe that many of these guys just want to be able to live some what of a semi regular life. I enjoy going out and I beleive you do to. I think people forget how difficult it would be if you couldn't to some of the things you take for granted. Something as simple as going out with some co-workers shouldn't turn into a life or death situation.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    OK... a couple points.

;D
    Was carry?
    Really I'm just pissed at the neighbors dog, relavent or not!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Only because you asked me to... here's the discussion from page 1... now tell me where anyone disagreed with you about actual ownership of the gun:

"C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    OK... a couple points.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    OK... a couple points.

That's not
    my defense but you have always had a problem understand my terrible grammar and diction. Makes me wonder why you bother to read my post?

Seriously, I believe that many of these guys just want to be able to live some what of a semi regular life. I enjoy going out and I beleive you do to. I think people forget how difficult it would be if you couldn't to some of the things you take for granted. Something as simple as going out with some co-workers shouldn't turn into a life or death situation.

Yah, it definitley shouldn't.. Don't shoot yourself!

If it is a life or death situation in one of these clubs why would he go there?

I bet there are plenty of decent clubs in upscale NY that you don't need to bring a gun to

And if you do honestly feel the need.. Lisence it and keep it in its holster

Im not sure how you don't think shooting yourself, pulling out a gun for no reason while drinking alcohol, and not having it lisenced is not stupid.. And to add on if the clubs are so bad.. Don't go.. That would also be an idiotic part

There are more ways to have a social life then to go to clubs where you need to carry a gun with you

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 ... LastLast