Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    patsfan4vikes is offline Waterboy

A little dirt on the Jets...

Cheating?!? Who woulda thunk it! hmy:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14024962/newest-craze-in-nfl-cheating-hamstring-hoax

Since I know you play them soon, I figured it would be fun to post some of my Jest bile!

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

Re: A little dirt on the Jets...

patsfan4vikes wrote:
    Cheating?!? Who woulda thunk it! hmy:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14024962/newest-craze-in-nfl-cheating-hamstring-hoax

Since I know you play them soon, I figured it would be fun to post some of my Jest bile!
    I say you haul out to the supposedly injured player with a golf cart and a couple thugs. Throw his ass in the back and run him off the field, let the trainers do their thing and keep the game moving. Unless of course there is a suspected spinal cord injury.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Or maybe he really did cramp up.

Like the article says, it was hot in miami(humid too probably) and that defense was on the field forever.

NFL trainers know how to deal with cramps him walking around minutes later doesn't surprise me.

The SNF crew was saying he was faking as well. But they weren't nearly as arrogant or disgusted as this idiot writer.

Brick is offline Pro-Bowler

Wait, a Patriots fan calling out a team for cheating?

Also, the author of that article is just unbearable.
    None

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

Damn fool Mike Freeman probably thinks he's smarter than us.

:woohoo:
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

AZJetfan is offline Waterboy

A digruntled Pats fan calling any other team cheaters is just more of a reason to hate the cheating Pats and there fans. Just ignorance, and it doesn't help clear the past. Pats are cheaters. Just say you are sorry and we can all move forward.
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Still with the "Cheating" huh.

People, People, People, we heard Jimmy Johnson, Brian Billick, Mooch, Pat Kirwan, Howie Long etc etc etc say that all teams did this type of stuff.

Only thing the Pats did, was to ignore the memo that came out telling "All Teams" to stop doing it.

Does that really make them "More of a Cheater" than our teams?

I don't know about alot of you, but I remember when the Pats were the laughing stock of the league because of how crappy they were.

Let them win a few SB's cause thier staff knows how to draft, sign key vets, and have a damn good coaching staff coaching them up, and now they are the hated enemy instead teams like the Cowgirls, the Steelers, the 9rs etc when they were winning SB's.

If thats all it takes, I can't wait for the day that fans from other teams are calling us names.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Brick is offline Pro-Bowler

Marrdro wrote:

People, People, People, we heard Jimmy Johnson, Brian Billick, Mooch, Pat Kirwan, Howie Long etc etc etc say that all teams did this type of stuff.

Only thing the Pats did, was to ignore the memo that came out telling "All Teams" to stop doing it.

I don't know about alot of you, but I remember when the Pats were the laughing stock of the league because of how crappy they were.

Let them win a few SB's cause thier staff knows how to draft, sign key vets, and have a damn good coaching staff coaching them up, and now they are the hated enemy instead teams like the Cowgirls, the Steelers, the 9rs etc when they were winning SB's.

If thats all it takes, I can't wait for the day that fans from other teams are calling us names.
    As Mike Holmgren said, "That's simply not true."

How many Super Bowls have they won since being caught cheating?

The NFL levied their largest fine ever for a reason. It was cheating, plain and simple, Marr.
    None

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Damn guys. Patriot fan comes on here supporting us and dawgs on the jets but everyone attacks him. lol
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Brick wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

As Mike Holmgren said, "That's simply not true."

How many Super Bowls have they won since being caught cheating?

The NFL levied their largest fine ever for a reason. It was cheating, plain and simple, Marr.
    What did Holmgren say? I think you will see that he said that the Pats didn't stop after the memo came out, but he never denied that other teams did the same thing prior to the memo.

Cheating? Yes, I agree, it was, but it was a league wide thing, thus the memo.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast