thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Lions win "worst game never played"

http://www.realfootball365.com/nfl/articles/2006/11/detroit-lions-worstgame291106.html

here a mock up that was simulated by whatifsports.com o see how the worst teams in history would stack up against eachother

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Lions win "worst game never played"

1976 Tampa Bay Buccaneers - These guys weren't just a bad team, they weren't just an expansion team ... they were a phenomenon. In the first two games of the team history, the Bucs went without a point. The 1976ers, "led" by Steve Spurrier and "coached" by USC legend John McKay, would ultimately run up 26 straight losses while setting records for appearances in the butt of jokes that may never be broken. And lest we forget: For inexplicable reasons, Tampa Bay graced the AFC West with their presence before swapping conferences with the Seattle Seahawks the following season.
    Brutal time.
    The fans that stuck threw that quagmire can never be called fair weather fans.
    Man law.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

That is the best site I have ever seen in my life. Next to PPO, of course.

Seriously though, how cool of a site is that? Very cool, thats how.

And by the way, just simmed the 98 Vikes against the 76 Bucs, and lets just say it wasn't very pretty.

For the Bucs
    ;D

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

1989 Dallas Cowboys - Not an expansion team, but they might as well have been. "Let me trade Herschel Walker," said Jimmie Johnson to Jerry Jones, "and I'll build you a Super Bowl team." Five players, six conditional draft choices, one first-round pick and three years later, the Lombardi Trophy was in the Lone Star State. Along the way, though, Dallas fans had to finish the loathsome 1-15 season of 1989. Sure, they had Troy Aikman, but he threw 18 picks (and they didn't even call them "picks" back then) against nine TDs. Jack Del Rio was a linebacker. You don't recognize the rest of the roster.
    That trade still hurts...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think this years Lion's team is the worst Lion's team I can remember the 2001 and the 1987 & 1988 teams were worse than this team.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That's pretty cool, losing teams are the winners...or something like that! Way to go Detroit for only being the 2nd worst team of all time!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!