Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Lions? A threat? This random poster thinks so

Think Rams turn-around at the start of the last decade. Big change, BOOM! I was on the practice squad guys. Most of the linemen are still there and they are an underrated unit. The offense is going to implode with Stafford and Johnson. Throw in the best 1-2 running-back punch in the NFC North NFL and you have wait for it... BOOM a top 10 offense.

Now on the defense. Suh is Donkey Kong. Not DK now a days ether. This is Donkey Kong Country Donkey Kong. Then you have Diddy Kong Delmas watching Donkey's back. He's faster, holds a barrel like a shield, and kart-wheels all over your ass. Cranky Kong Vanden Bosch may be old and slow but he's still there to give some helpful hints and tips on how to beat the game.

Let me throw some numbers out there. 2, the number of games the Lions won last year, 6, the number of games the Lions lost by one score. Put those two together and you have 26, the number of picks diabetic Cutler threw last season. You switch those numbers and subtract the amount of times the Cowboys stomped the Eagles last season and you have 59, the age of over-the-hill Mike Martz. Thesis statement of the paragraph is, Bears are going to suck next season.

Crunching the numbers is as follows. 2 wins + 6 games(games lost by one score that are won this season becuase of a "vast improvement of the Lions"). So that gives us 8 wins total. Sure thing, here's the kicker, Bears are going to be 5-11 bad next season and that will account for two more wins! I mean, who's going to bail them out? Former top 15 now top 64 back Matt Forte? He had one of the worst seasons of all backs last season!
    Stolen from here:
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000211-sports-and-racing-nfl/55649894
    We're bringing purple back.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

Re:Lions? A threat? This random poster thinks so

I really like how he has the Lions ahead of the Packers. As much as I hate them, they are one of the best teams in the NFC. The Lions are..... lol?

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

Wow.... and I thought we had some delusional posters...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

This guy is right up there with the "Tarvaris Jackson will be a great QB" crowd....

1: The Lions don't have the best 1-2 RB punch in the NFCN...we still do.

2: Who are their receivers again?

3: Their QB has a long way to go still. Hell, he hasn't even gotten into his second season of excuses...

4: Their Defense is good, but nothing special.

5: They still suck.

6: Both the Packers and the Bears suck less.

7: They might as well chalk up 2 losses to us right now.

Caine

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Let me throw some numbers out there. 2, the number of games the Lions won last year, 6, the number of games the Lions lost by one score. Put those two together and you have 26, the number of picks diabetic Cutler threw last season. You switch those numbers and subtract the amount of times the Cowboys stomped the Eagles last season and you have 59, the age of over-the-hill Mike Martz. Thesis statement of the paragraph is, Bears are going to suck next season.
    Can't argue with that logic

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Caine wrote:
    3: Their QB has a long way to go still. Hell, he hasn't even gotten into his second season of excuses...

6: Both the Packers and the Bears suck less.

Caine
    Stafford is actually awesome. That game against the Browns last year where he pretty much died, stayed in the game, and then won the game was sick. One of the best moments of last season for sure.

Bears are actually gawd awful. They will be lucky to struggle to 7 wins at best. Lions could have just as many simply because of the Donkey Kong logic the original poster brought to the topic.
    We're bringing purple back.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I seriously feel my IQ dropping, BOOM that was probably the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Erinnn is offline Starter

gregair13 wrote:
    Bears are actually gawd awful. They will be lucky to struggle to 7 wins at best.
    I wish someone would tell that to the people here. They're acting like Martz is a faith healer that cured Cutler's allergy to TD passes and remaining in the red zone for more than 1 play.

Also, did you know that Brian Urlacher is also one of the best linebackers to ever play in the NFL and his healthy return is sure to guarantee their spot in the Super Bowl (real conversation heard while standing in line today)?

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Erinnn wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    Bears are actually gawd awful. They will be lucky to struggle to 7 wins at best.
    I wish someone would tell that to the people here. They're acting like Martz is a faith healer that cured Cutler's allergy to TD passes and remaining in the red zone for more than 1 play.

Also, did you know that Brian Urlacher is also one of the best linebackers to ever play in the NFL and his healthy return is sure to guarantee their spot in the Super Bowl (real conversation heard while standing in line today)?
    HAHAHAHA!!! After spending 5 years living in IL, I realized quickly how stupid Bear fans are... and that the hatred of that team surpasses my hatred for the Packers.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

I like how the author says the offense is "going to implode" as if that's a good thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast