Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Lions players say Daunte Culpepper's in 'great shape'

When asked who he'd want throwing him passes this season, receiver Calvin Johnson smiled and said: "You guys are a trip, man. You're a trip. Daunte's our starter right now and we're working with Daunte and we're going 110 percent every day we're out here.'

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...nte_culpe.html

At least thier Tripped Out reporters actually go out and report instead of quoting crap out of blogs like some reports for a certain team I know...
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Lions players say Daunte Culpepper's in 'great shape'

[size=15pt]Matthew Stafford isn't only QB Lions have eyes on[/size]

The Lions will watch Matthew Stafford's pro day today at Georgia. They are no doubt monitoring the Jay Cutler situation in Denver to see if they can take another shot at a trade.

Culpepper, who doesn't plan to speak publicly until the Lions' first minicamp in April, has come to the off-season conditioning program in much better shape than he was last season.

http://www.freep.com/article/2009031...374/1049/rss14
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

It looks like Daunte has the fire in his belly, and is gonna give it all he has. I hope the best for him in his bid to return to a NFL starting QB.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

It looks like Daunte has the fire in his belly, and is gonna give it all he has. I hope the best for him in his bid to return to a NFL starting QB.
    I hope for Jared Allen and crew to sack his behind 15 times in the two games we play against him.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"ejmat" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

I hope for Jared Allen and crew to sack his behind 15 times in the two games we play against him.
    I hope Jared Allen doesn't get near him, he might get hurt, Cpep is too big for Jared Allen.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

I hope Jared Allen doesn't get near him, he might get hurt, Cpep is too big for Jared Allen.
    I have no idea if you are being serious or sarcastic...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

nope just a wise arse..... clearly Peps workout regime in Wal Mart will be more than a match for JA
    : lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Little bit of both, mostly the latter though. C pep does make tacklers look pretty darn silly at times(or he did back in the day) when they bounce off of him.
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HChKZDA3oGk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Culpepper is going to start?
    Oh shit, now I'm worried...
    :

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

I'm so glad we got new uniforms.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast