Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Lions looking to steal Frazier

    http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/12/29/lions-request-to-speak-with-vikings-frazier/
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    Fuck the Lions.
    We do NOT need to lose another DC!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    Frazier will stay

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    94

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    Don't do it Frazier!
    It's career suicide.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    ha he will stay. who in their right mind would want to go to the worst team in the league?

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    ha he will stay. who in their right mind would want to go to the worst team in the league?
    Low risk, it's impossible to do worse.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    ha he will stay. who in their right mind would want to go to the worst team in the league?
    Low risk, it's impossible to do worse.
    but with matt millen out of town now. you have to get above .500 otherwise your likely fired after one season

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "SamOchoCinco" wrote:
    ha he will stay. who in their right mind would want to go to the worst team in the league?
    Low risk, it's impossible to do worse.
    The people that take jobs in Detroit and Oakland are the guys looking for any possible way to get their foot in the door....
    Frazier would serve himself and his family much better by waiting for an attractive offer.

    Sure, he could go to Detroit and win a few....but even if he got them to the playoffs in a few years.....he would still have to wear that stupid kitty logo on his shirt.....no thanks!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  9. #9
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    He'll take it. Mark it.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  10. #10
    Big C is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    828

    Re: Lions looking to steal Frazier

    I guess we just have to make it to the super bowl to buy time and delay Frazier talking to the Lions .
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Late Round/FA Steal?
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 09:45 PM
  2. Rookies might steal show when Vikings meet Lions
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 10:51 AM
  3. Have Fun!! Steal a School Bus
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 02:25 PM
  4. Don't steal in Montana!
    By baumy300 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:04 AM
  5. What a steal!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 10:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •