Thread: In like Flynn

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

In like Flynn

Rodgers has a shoulder injury in GB and Flynn is in the game.

I guess maybe this is what we need to try to compete with the Packers.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Re: In like Flynn

Seems as though if we have any chance of making the playoffs this year it will be because our division sucks...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

It just proves my point that even though Rodgers is better then i thought he would be, when he had to step it up and win, he couldn't... he did look like favre today though... what 3 interceptions?

He is not going to make it through the year, he blows....

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Just heard on ESPN its a shoulder strain or sprain.. Couldnt hear it too well

He COULD start this week.. He will start rehabbing and they will make a desision later in the week

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

i bet rodgers plays sunday, but if i was the defense i would try to hit him in that shoulder is much as i could

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

A bruise.. he let a rocket go right before heading to the sideline holding his shoulder that he hurt a couple plays before.

He won't be out long.. probably even play Sunday just to prove he can play through it.

On his three picks.. one was a terrible over throw.. one was a decent play by a defender and the other was a missed catch by Jackson.. but regardless not a real great performance.

But like most teams.. it starts up front and right now.. our offensive line has more holes in it than the banking industry of 08'.

If the 5 up front can't get it going.. it doesn't matter whom plays QB.. they will be on bed rest soon. White laid a big time hit on Rodgers on his last throw.. the overthrow.. I mean a big time shot.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"pack93z" wrote:
    A bruise.. he let a rocket go right before heading to the sideline holding his shoulder that he hurt a couple plays before.

He won't be out long.. probably even play Sunday just to prove he can play through it.

On his three picks.. one was a terrible over throw.. one was a decent play by a defender and the other was a missed catch by Jackson.. but regardless not a real great performance.

But like most teams.. it starts up front and right now.. our offensive line has more holes in it than the banking industry of 08'.

If the 5 up front can't get it going.. it doesn't matter whom plays QB.. they will be on bed rest soon. White laid a big time hit on Rodgers on his last throw.. the overthrow.. I mean a big time shot.
    Not a great performance by Rogers... but, it's his first year starting and he's putting up some pretty good numbers.

Green Bay fans shouldn't worry about this.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

OKay on the bottom line it said this

He will rehab Monday and Tuesday and practice on Wednesday

Im sure he will be good to go

It's a mild shoulder sprain

"UffDaVikes" wrote:

You make it sound like we cant compete with the packers....if I do need to remind you we only lost by 5, in green bay, with Tarvar in there.....Even with a healthy Aaron Rodgers he isn't going to light up the Metrodome, even favre couldn't do that..

But back to the Injury even if this is not serious or anything, you have to be very afraid if you are a packers fan.....I thought the dumbest possible thing they could do this off season was not acquire a vet quarterback.....Aaron Rodgers was unproven coming into the season and he still is.....Tarvar had more yards than him in the first game, he lit up the Lions (who doesnt?), then couldn't lead his team to a victory against the Cowboys, and had a terrible showing in his last game.....and the two back-ups for this kid are two rookies?!?!?!?
    Packers don't have a good enough run game (one at all) to save the team if one of the back-ups goes in....

Packers two biggest screw ups this off season were re-signing Ryan Grant (what a joke) and not picking up a vet QB back-up

=Peace=

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:

You make it sound like we cant compete with the packers....if I do need to remind you we only lost by 5, in green bay, with Tarvar in there.....Even with a healthy Aaron Rodgers he isn't going to light up the Metrodome, even favre couldn't do that..

But back to the Injury even if this is not serious or anything, you have to be very afraid if you are a packers fan.....I thought the dumbest possible thing they could do this off season was not acquire a vet quarterback.....Aaron Rodgers was unproven coming into the season and he still is.....Tarvar had more yards than him in the first game, he lit up the Lions (who doesnt?), then couldn't lead his team to a victory against the Cowboys, and had a terrible showing in his last game.....and the two back-ups for this kid are two rookies?!?!?!?
    Packers don't have a good enough run game (one at all) to save the team if one of the back-ups goes in....

Packers two biggest screw ups this off season were re-signing Ryan Grant (what a joke) and not picking up a vet QB back-up

=Peace=
    Quite frankly, no i don't think we can.
    Not untill Childress pulls his head out of his ass and stops being a screwup.
    We have all the talent in the world, but lost a total of 3 out of 3 very winnable games.