Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Let us pray Michael Vick is wrong.

Vick does not have a stronger arm then Daunte.

i dont know, i might agree that vicks arm is stranger then dauntes, im a daunte lover, but he doesnt have a 70 yard "bomb on a rope" he can throw it 70 yards but its a rainbow... it could be close but daunte and vick both have strong arms... And daunte is Way Way more precise in his throws.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Source: Rotoworld.com

Michael Vick believes that he's going to post much better numbers than last year.
    'I can't even explain how big a difference it is this year from last year as far as understanding the game in this offense,' Vick said. '(That includes) where I have to go with my reads, what guys are going to be in this spot or are supposed to be in that spot. I've spent a lot of time this offseason working, putting time in the playbook. When I step on the field, there's not much doubt where I'm going with the ball now.' Vick's success will be a direct result of his harnessing his amazing arm. If he can solidify his passing game, he'll be virtually unstoppable. Jul. 24 - 4:15 am et

===============

If he's correct, they're right, the entire NFC is screwed. Vick's arm is better than Daunte's, and he has more mobility.
    When I step on the field, there's not much doubt where I'm going with the ball now.'
    thats the part i like. of course in the off season when you don't have anyone rushing you or have DB's covering his receivers like they would in a game he will know where he wants to go. in a game it will be totally different tho. game speed will be a lot faster and just like always as soon as his receivers aren't open he won't know what to do.

NeedToMove2Minnesota is offline Training Camp

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    But if he's not?
    Break his leg again......
    mahahahaha(evil laugh)

hell yea-lol

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

Michael Vick believes that he's going to post much better numbers than last year.
    'I can't even explain how big a difference it is this year from last year as far as understanding the game in this offense,' Vick said. '(That includes) where I have to go with my reads, what guys are going to be in this spot or are supposed to be in that spot. I've spent a lot of time this offseason working, putting time in the playbook. When I step on the field, there's not much doubt where I'm going with the ball now.' Vick's success will be a direct result of his harnessing his amazing arm. If he can solidify his passing game, he'll be virtually unstoppable. Jul. 24 - 4:15 am et

===============

If he's correct, they're right, the entire NFC is screwed. Vick's arm is better than Daunte's, and he has more mobility.
    When I step on the field, there's not much doubt where I'm going with the ball now.'
    Exactly, lol. "I'm going to lock on my receiver. If he's not open I'm going to run the ball".

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"SKOL" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

===============

Exactly, lol. "I'm going to lock on my receiver. If he's not open I'm going to run the ball".
    Yep, that's just right. If the reciever isn't open, he's going to take off running. Even if his arm is better than years before, I'd still rather have Culpepper.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"magicci" wrote:
    Vick does not have a stronger arm then Daunte.
    Can't Daunte throw it 80 yards in the air and 40 from his knees? I thought I saw that somewhere....

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Michael Vick can throw the ball 75 yards from his knees.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm sure Vick can do a lot from his knees!! lol Besides, who cares how far they can throw from their knees! Check out the stats, Cpep is better, no doubt!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SharperImage42 is offline Asst. Coach

HIS ARM IS NOT BETTER THAN DAUNTE's ARE U INSANE??!!!! lol

Daunte cud throw an easy 70

he cud go to 85

he has 10x better accuracy and dont forget, NO ONE CUD BRING HIM DOWN!

SharperImage42

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast