cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Let the delusions begin!

Favre puts in a cameo at Packers camp:

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/GB/8527598
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Let the delusions begin!

I bet he's worried about losing his job to the rook this year.

That, and he knows he's not going to get the protection from his line that they once gave him. Favre=sacks and ints

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

What a pu$$y, the dude can show up, but not go work out.....that would be enough to pizz me off if I was another player....Favre is gettin cocky, thinks he is better than everyone, and that is one of his downfalls these days.....FUGG FAVRE!!!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

ON WISCONSIN : JS ONLINE : PACKER PLUS ONLINE : E-MAIL | PRINT THIS STORY
    Stink bomb by offense gains wrath of coaches
    Practice filled with mistakes
    By TODD ROSIAK
    [email protected]
    Posted: June 3, 2005

Green Bay - Friday was a day to forget for the Green Bay Packers' offensive unit, and the coaching staff didn't mince many words in conveying its displeasure to all involved.
    Advertisement
    Protect our freedoms

Interceptions, dropped passes, poor reads, penalties, lackadaisical play - you name it, it happened on Ray Nitschke Field as the team went through the third day of its second and final minicamp. More than once, coach Mike Sherman tore into members of his offense and after the two hour-plus session, offensive coordinator Tom Rossley pulled the entire group aside to voice his displeasure.

"Not a very good day," Rossley said. "We have high standards with our offense. Give credit to our defense; they were flying around, doing a great job and our guys weren't. "

One particular sequence during team drills underscored that fact.

Quarterback Craig Nall, running the first unit, opened by being picked off by middle linebacker Nick Barnett, who returned it for a touchdown. On the next play, Nall underthrew Antonio Chatman down the right sideline and was saved from a second consecutive interception when cornerback Ahmad Carroll dropped the ball. Nall later was victimized by safety Mark Roman, who picked the ball off and wove his way down the right sideline and into the red zone.

"Craig's first two practices were very good. Today was not good enough," said quarterbacks coach Darrell Bevell. "Today is not a good day to ask me how the quarterbacks were doing."

Most of the drops on Friday came from tight ends David Martin, Ben Steele and Sean McHugh, including a number in succession during 7-on-7 drills that again raised Sherman's ire.

"It wasn't just the quarterbacks," Rossley said. "The quarterbacks weren't real good today, nor were the receivers, the line, the backs, the tight ends or the coaches."

Back again: Brett Favre returned to practice for the second consecutive day, spending almost 1½ hours joking with teammates and talking with general manager Ted Thompson. He also spent some time with Rossley, discussing some of the new wrinkles in the offense.

"I always like to have Brett around," Rossley said. "He brings juice to our practice, he brings a good air."

Although Favre has been working out diligently with a trainer in Mississippi, Rossley said the veteran quarterback wasn't expected to start throwing until the end of this month.

Injury report: Linebacker Ray Thompson went down with a hyper-extended knee early in practice and didn't return. Thompson said he hoped to be back when minicamp reconvenes on Monday. Wide receiver and Green Bay native Chris Samp will miss the rest of minicamp after aggravating a hamstring injury he first suffered last month. Chatman suffered a pinched nerve in his shoulder but returned.

Also missing practice with injuries were wide receiver Craig Bragg (hamstring), cornerbacks Jason Horton (chest / lungs) Mike Hawkins (knee) and Chris Johnson (shin), tight end Garrett Cross (ankle), defensive tackle James Lee (knee), tackle Brennan Curtin (knee) and defensive lineman Corey Williams (hip). Running back Najeh Davenport (shoulder), defensive tackle A.J. Lindsay (thumb) and defensive end Michael Montgomery (thumb) took part in drills but were held out of live work.

Absent were fullback William Henderson, who was fulfilling an NFL-related commitment, wide receiver Javon Walker, tight end Bubba Franks and defensive tackles Grady Jackson and CletidusHunt. Both Sherman and director of pro personnel Reggie McKenzie said they had yet to hear from Hunt.

No thanks: Wide receiver Koren Robinson and cornerback Bobby Taylor of Seattle and Kansas City wide receiver Johnnie Morton were three big-name players released Thursday. McKenzie said the only one the Packers might have a slight interest in is Taylor, but they won't be setting up a visit with him any time soon.

"He still can play a little bit, but he's slowed down a little bit," McKenzie said of Taylor.

Taylor spent his first nine years in Philadelphia, where he had 19 interceptions and played in one Pro Bowl. But after signing a four-year deal with Seattle last offseason, he couldn't win a starting job and missed eight games with a knee injury.

Tennessee is expected to release safety Lance Schulters due to salary-cap reasons soon and McKenzie said Green Bay might be interested in him.

"We're just kind of hanging loose," McKenzie said. "I like our roster. But if something happens during training cap and people want to start cutting then, we'll look a lot harder."

----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The offense was just getting clobbered by the vaunted Packers defensive juggernaut...LOL!!!

MAN, the Pack is gonna stink this year...ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

HAHA.. what do ya know Ahmad Carroll drops a pick? I sure hope Brett gets hurt and they have to put in Craig Nall.. I dont see why they dont let Rodgers run the first team? Get some practice against a little better unit then the second..

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

This gnawl guy sounds like he needs to break out the shoe leather.