Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    grpape is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Lelie signs 2 year deal with the 49ers

Digging the hole deeper Purplemafia. Like my wife tells me all the time "just stop with an apology and shut the pie hole." If you wanna compare the color thing, which I never start. You have to look at Pistol Pete. That guy had crazy skillz for a white boy (or any color of the rainbow). Play that funky music white boy!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

We shoulda signed him...we coulda got him for cheap...the worst possible scenerio is he sucks and we cut him...he wasn't a spendy pick-up for a guy with a 1000 yrd season under his belt recently...

Stallworth is still availible...and Horn could be just the guy to tutor whatever young WR we pick up in the draft....I'd like to see us draft Gonzales from The Ohio State University...our last WR from that school turned out pretty good...hall of fame good...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

maybe minnesota is not an attractive place to play?
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    How many WR's are left in the FA pool?

Childress must plan on going into the season with the wide receivers we got and possibly unproven rookies behind an unproven QB..
    Doesn't want to mess with the KAO.
    It just needs a little time to click...

Actually I'm starting to think that its not childress or the front office that are refusing to sign proven guys, but rather the guys who have proven themselves are afraid if they end up in Minny that there careers will take a turn for the worse. Leaving him left to pick backup guys who want a chance to be the main guy.

If we had a QB that had some proven ability, getting a decent FA WR would be a lot easier for them, otherwise they will have to overpay which I don't see happening.

Here's to a good draft.
    That's right. The Vikings are the NFL boneyard. Andy Reid has it figured out.As soon as the rest of the coaches get on to it we will have our choice of rejects and has beens.

Actually this is one free agent signing I'm pleased with. I didn't want Lelie.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"grpape" wrote:
    Digging the hole deeper Purplemafia. Like my wife tells me all the time "just stop with an apology and shut the pie hole." If you wanna compare the color thing, which I never start. You have to look at Pistol Pete. That guy had crazy skillz for a white boy (or any color of the rainbow). Play that funky music white boy!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:
    Prophet,

With your permission of course
    ;D I want to use that one again.
    The guys at the hunt club will get a kick out of it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Prophet,

With your permission of course
    ;D I want to use that one again.
    The guys at the hunt club will get a kick out of it.
    I stole it from someone else, so feel free to steal it from me.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123