Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Leinart facing scrutiny over Internet pics

"VikingMD" wrote:
    I think its ridiculous that this story is getting as much attention as it is. So what, it looks like a typical party with booze and girls.
    Give the guy some credit, the party is after all, at his own house. Its not as though he got caught smoking pot from a bong or anything.
    His only offense was letting some dumb girl document the fun on camera. He should have known better.

BTW, Matt is hot!! We should pick him up just because he would look good wearing purple. Even if that meant his sole responsibility was to carry a clipboard...this would boost the morale of all female Viking fans.

Agreed! Same with Brady Quinn and Reggie Bush and Drew Brees and...
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    I think its ridiculous that this story is getting as much attention as it is. So what, it looks like a typical party with booze and girls.
    Give the guy some credit, the party is after all, at his own house. Its not as though he got caught smoking pot from a bong or anything.
    His only offense was letting some dumb girl document the fun on camera. He should have known better.

BTW, Matt is hot!! We should pick him up just because he would look good wearing purple. Even if that meant his sole responsibility was to carry a clipboard...this would boost the morale of all female Viking fans.

What part of the word "minors" didn't you get?
    :P

I see numerous cases daily that involve minors in possession/consumption of alcohol and or cases that involve those that are contributing to the delinquency of minors.
    It's a minor offense that is usually punishable with a slap on the wrist.

Did I mention that Matt is hot!!
    That's true in most cases, but we are supposedly talking about a role model here & a star QB. Any controversial minor incident by any player is going to reflect badly on the team.

Also, typically a parent won't sue over something like this, but when the person buying alcohol for their underage daughter happens to be a multi-millionaire, a quick buck can be made & dollar signs light up in their eyes.

And lol yes, you did mention that Matt is hot.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Jilly is offline Coach

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

I agree with your choices and I think we should add Tom Brady (I know this may not go over well) but he would look so so good in purple!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

I agree with your choices and I think we should add Tom Brady (I know this may not go over well) but he would look so so good in purple!!

??? I don't know. Looks more like a scene straight out of Broke Back Mountain to me.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

??? I don't know. Looks more like a scene straight out of Broke Back Mountain to me.
    lmao I thought the same thing when I saw that pic

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

lol, isn't that spethial

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Hey, I'm straight and I'll admit it.
    Tom Brady is a very good looking guy

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

Oh that is a good pic of him... ok we can add Tom Brady. But only if we add Will Demps as well!

Sorry for hijacking the thread!
    I have always thought Matt Leinart was an idiot.
    He is cute though
    -Tyrell Johnson

Jilly is offline Coach

"singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

Singer...don't ruin a good thing

"VikingMD" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:

Singer...don't ruin a good thing
    I didn't even notice that Singer put Brady Quinn in the pic until I saw what you said about him ruining a good thing lol...

TWO hott faces in one pic? Almost more than I can take!
    :P

Nevermind the fact that they look completely...not straight...
    -Tyrell Johnson

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast