Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Least likable footballer

Michael Irvin should be in prison!

He had cocaine arrests, pot and drug paraphernalia possession charges, but the reason he should be in prison is he stabbed his teammate in the neck with a knife! This happened in the Cowboys locker room! This was attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon, he should have gotten 10 years!

The Cowboys being the upstanding organization they are told the other players not to say anything and threatened and bribed the player he stabbed. They should have sent Jerry Jones to prison with him!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    [size=18px]9. Jack Tatum[/size]
    Jack Tatum ended Daryl Stingley's football career and forced him to live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life with one hit -- during the preseason!

While Stingley was battling for his life, nearly every player from both the Patriots and the Raiders visited him and expressed their sorrow -- except for Tatum, the man who made the hit. "The Assassin" never once talked to Stingley about the incident -- until he was promoting his autobiography.

This is one of the many reasons why Tatum has to be, by far, the most despicable football player of all time.
    This guy gets my vote

I posted this video a few days ago in another thread, it is a video of Earl Campbell and on the third running play he hits Jack Tatum in the chest with his helmet and just knocks him on his ass, it is one of the great all time plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IMJvUgLCXE&search=earl%20campbell
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Why is Jeff George on the list? I never followed him much until he played with the Vikes. He seemed OK while he played for us.

Prophet Guest

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [size=18px]9. Jack Tatum[/size]
    Jack Tatum ended Daryl Stingley's football career and forced him to live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life with one hit -- during the preseason!

While Stingley was battling for his life, nearly every player from both the Patriots and the Raiders visited him and expressed their sorrow -- except for Tatum, the man who made the hit. "The Assassin" never once talked to Stingley about the incident -- until he was promoting his autobiography.

This is one of the many reasons why Tatum has to be, by far, the most despicable football player of all time.
    This guy gets my vote

I posted this video a few days ago in another thread, it is a video of Earl Campbell and on the third running play he hits Jack Tatum in the chest with his helmet and just knocks him on his jiggly butt, it is one of the great all time plays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IMJvUgLCXE&search=earl%20campbell
    Great video. I forgot how huge Campbell was. What a stud RB.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

T-HO will carry on the legacy (YUCK!) of Michael Irvin in Dallass of big-mouth WRs who only care about themselves!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Tatum definately gets my vote.

Cheap shot artist. Dirtiest player ever.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

boognish is offline Coordinator

"Prophet" wrote:
    Tatum was a mean mf.

"boognish" wrote:
    ...McMahon is better than his stats indicate. Did you ever watch him play in college? He was a stud...
    Ryan Leaf
    Jim Druckenmiller
    Heath Shuler
    David Klingler
    Tommy Maddox
    Dan McGwire
    Todd Marinovich
    Andre Ware
    ????Mike McMahon????
    lol. Point taken, but I think McMahon still has some upside...call me the eternal optimist. :grin:
    I am a dipshit!!!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why is Jeff George on the list? I never followed him much until he played with the Vikes. He seemed OK while he played for us.
    Because he came out of Purdue...errr...Illinois thinking his S didn't stink and acted like a spoiled baby his entire NFL career.

Read this:

Jeff George - Wikipedia

That about sums up Jeff George. Cannon arm - baby brain.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Because he came out of Purdue...errr...Illinois thinking his S didn't stink and acted like a spoiled baby his entire NFL career.

Read this:

Jeff George - Wikipedia

That about sums up Jeff George. Cannon arm - baby brain.

=Z=
    Well that Wikipedia article sure cleared things up! What a douche!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Why isnt God, ahem, I mean Favre number 1?

And wtf is up with Ray Lewis being number 3? That is complete bullsh!t. I say he can talk all he wants as long as he can back it up and guess what, he can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast