Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Least likable footballer

    Michael Irvin should be in prison!

    He had cocaine arrests, pot and drug paraphernalia possession charges, but the reason he should be in prison is he stabbed his teammate in the neck with a knife! This happened in the Cowboys locker room! This was attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon, he should have gotten 10 years!

    The Cowboys being the upstanding organization they are told the other players not to say anything and threatened and bribed the player he stabbed. They should have sent Jerry Jones to prison with him!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  2. #22
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Least likable footballer

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [size=18px]9. Jack Tatum[/size]
    Jack Tatum ended Daryl Stingley's football career and forced him to live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life with one hit -- during the preseason!

    While Stingley was battling for his life, nearly every player from both the Patriots and the Raiders visited him and expressed their sorrow -- except for Tatum, the man who made the hit. "The Assassin" never once talked to Stingley about the incident -- until he was promoting his autobiography.

    This is one of the many reasons why Tatum has to be, by far, the most despicable football player of all time.
    This guy gets my vote

    I posted this video a few days ago in another thread, it is a video of Earl Campbell and on the third running play he hits Jack Tatum in the chest with his helmet and just knocks him on his ass, it is one of the great all time plays.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IMJvUgLCXE&search=earl%20campbell
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #23
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Least likable footballer

    Why is Jeff George on the list? I never followed him much until he played with the Vikes. He seemed OK while he played for us.

  4. #24
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Least likable footballer

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    [size=18px]9. Jack Tatum[/size]
    Jack Tatum ended Daryl Stingley's football career and forced him to live in a wheelchair for the rest of his life with one hit -- during the preseason!

    While Stingley was battling for his life, nearly every player from both the Patriots and the Raiders visited him and expressed their sorrow -- except for Tatum, the man who made the hit. "The Assassin" never once talked to Stingley about the incident -- until he was promoting his autobiography.

    This is one of the many reasons why Tatum has to be, by far, the most despicable football player of all time.
    This guy gets my vote

    I posted this video a few days ago in another thread, it is a video of Earl Campbell and on the third running play he hits Jack Tatum in the chest with his helmet and just knocks him on his jiggly butt, it is one of the great all time plays.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IMJvUgLCXE&search=earl%20campbell
    Great video. I forgot how huge Campbell was. What a stud RB.

  5. #25
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Least likable footballer

    T-HO will carry on the legacy (YUCK!) of Michael Irvin in Dallass of big-mouth WRs who only care about themselves!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #26
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Least likable footballer

    Tatum definately gets my vote.

    Cheap shot artist. Dirtiest player ever.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  7. #27
    boognish's Avatar
    boognish is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    701

    Re: Least likable footballer

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Tatum was a mean mf.


    "boognish" wrote:
    ...McMahon is better than his stats indicate. Did you ever watch him play in college? He was a stud...
    Ryan Leaf
    Jim Druckenmiller
    Heath Shuler
    David Klingler
    Tommy Maddox
    Dan McGwire
    Todd Marinovich
    Andre Ware
    ????Mike McMahon????
    lol. Point taken, but I think McMahon still has some upside...call me the eternal optimist. :grin:
    I am a dipshit!!!

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Least likable footballer

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why is Jeff George on the list? I never followed him much until he played with the Vikes. He seemed OK while he played for us.
    Because he came out of Purdue...errr...Illinois thinking his S didn't stink and acted like a spoiled baby his entire NFL career.

    Read this:

    Jeff George - Wikipedia

    That about sums up Jeff George. Cannon arm - baby brain.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Least likable footballer

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Why is Jeff George on the list? I never followed him much until he played with the Vikes. He seemed OK while he played for us.
    Because he came out of Purdue...errr...Illinois thinking his S didn't stink and acted like a spoiled baby his entire NFL career.

    Read this:

    Jeff George - Wikipedia

    That about sums up Jeff George. Cannon arm - baby brain.

    =Z=
    Well that Wikipedia article sure cleared things up! What a douche!

  10. #30
    cc21 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Least likable footballer

    Why isnt God, ahem, I mean Favre number 1?

    And wtf is up with Ray Lewis being number 3? That is complete bullsh!t. I say he can talk all he wants as long as he can back it up and guess what, he can.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •