Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    490

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    2007 Stats:

    Pennington:
    Passes completed/attempted: 179/260 - 68.8 percent
    YPA: 6.75
    Longest pass: 57 yards
    TD's: 10
    Interceptions: 9
    Rating: 86.1

    McNabb:
    Passes completed/attempted: 262/432 - 60.6 percent
    YPA: 6.9
    Longest pass: 75
    TD's: 18
    Interceptions: 6
    89.5 rating

    So McNabb had almost twice as many TD's and nearly half as many interceptions with nearly double the amount of attempts. Add to that a passer who can run.
    Okay, you just ignored the entire argument I was making and just threw up some stats, great.
    Like I said, Pennington would be a CHEAP stop gap for whatever the Vikings want to do over the next 3-4 years, and on the other side Pennington would come in not expecting to START unlike Mcnabb who would expect to start, and unless Childress and the Vikes do a complete turn around T-Jack is our guy next year so we can't bring in Mcnabb.
    Pennington would probably take like a 3rd or 4th round pick, Mcnabb a 2nd but the Eagles if they are even willing to trade him would probably demand a first simply because he's playing well and doesn't have an injury like Culpepper did.


    This is why McNabb won't work in Minnesota unless the Vikings change their mind and decide he would be the future for the coming years.
    Where as Pennington would come cheap pick wise, and wouldn't fully be expecting a starting job right now, only the chance to get it back if T-Jack fails early in the season and the Vikes want an experienced Veteran QB we won't give up high picks for.

    Also as for comparing half the amount of attempts by Pennington you know you have to take that with a grain of salt.
    Take the first half of APs carries this year and what did we think he was going to do?
    There is a lot more than just hitting the multiply by 2 button.
    I like Pennington as back up because again he wouldnt be expecting to start, cheaper to get, Coles is great reeiver possesion and nice slot guy as well. he reallyt could add to our offense. I am all for it Shutz
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

  2. #12
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    2007 Stats:

    Pennington:
    Passes completed/attempted: 179/260 - 68.8 percent
    YPA: 6.75
    Longest pass: 57 yards
    TD's: 10
    Interceptions: 9
    Rating: 86.1

    McNabb:
    Passes completed/attempted: 262/432 - 60.6 percent
    YPA: 6.9
    Longest pass: 75
    TD's: 18
    Interceptions: 6
    89.5 rating

    So McNabb had almost twice as many TD's and nearly half as many interceptions with nearly double the amount of attempts. Add to that a passer who can run.
    Okay, you just ignored the entire argument I was making and just threw up some stats, great.
    Like I said, Pennington would be a CHEAP stop gap for whatever the Vikings want to do over the next 3-4 years, and on the other side Pennington would come in not expecting to START unlike Mcnabb who would expect to start, and unless Childress and the Vikes do a complete turn around T-Jack is our guy next year so we can't bring in Mcnabb.
    Pennington would probably take like a 3rd or 4th round pick, Mcnabb a 2nd but the Eagles if they are even willing to trade him would probably demand a first simply because he's playing well and doesn't have an injury like Culpepper did.


    This is why McNabb won't work in Minnesota unless the Vikings change their mind and decide he would be the future for the coming years.
    Where as Pennington would come cheap pick wise, and wouldn't fully be expecting a starting job right now, only the chance to get it back if T-Jack fails early in the season and the Vikes want an experienced Veteran QB we won't give up high picks for.

    Also as for comparing half the amount of attempts by Pennington you know you have to take that with a grain of salt.
    Take the first half of APs carries this year and what did we think he was going to do?
    There is a lot more than just hitting the multiply by 2 button.
    wouldnt you prefer a mcnabb type guy expecting to start rather than pennington willing to play backup just for a paycheck? what kind of competitor is that when a guy that is clearly better than jackson comes in expecting to play backup?

    why are we looking for a guy while we make our mind up over the next 3-4 years like you suggest? why do you suggest that we waste the last of the best years from guys like birk, sharper, winfield, hutchinson, richardson? why do we waste adrian petersons prime making up our minds?

    this team should have its mind made up..we have the vets to make it happen, we just have to add to it..add some receivers, an elite pass rusher, and donovan mcnabb, and go for a superbowl! its as simple as that..otherwise we waste the prime of alot of our players just sitting around waiting on jackson, or having pennington come here to just play okay football..weve got the offensive line, and explosive running game..weve got the run stoppers, and safeties..now get a pass rush, and an explosive passing game, and make a run!..and most importantly, get a real coach!

    if a stadium is what zygi really wants, he would make these kinds of moves, and get interest in this team at an all time high..instead hes going in the wrong direction, and things continue to plummet all the way to los angeles
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  3. #13
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    2007 Stats:

    Pennington:
    Passes completed/attempted: 179/260 - 68.8 percent
    YPA: 6.75
    Longest pass: 57 yards
    TD's: 10
    Interceptions: 9
    Rating: 86.1

    McNabb:
    Passes completed/attempted: 262/432 - 60.6 percent
    YPA: 6.9
    Longest pass: 75
    TD's: 18
    Interceptions: 6
    89.5 rating

    So McNabb had almost twice as many TD's and nearly half as many interceptions with nearly double the amount of attempts. Add to that a passer who can run.
    Okay, you just ignored the entire argument I was making and just threw up some stats, great.
    Like I said, Pennington would be a CHEAP stop gap for whatever the Vikings want to do over the next 3-4 years, and on the other side Pennington would come in not expecting to START unlike Mcnabb who would expect to start, and unless Childress and the Vikes do a complete turn around T-Jack is our guy next year so we can't bring in Mcnabb.
    Pennington would probably take like a 3rd or 4th round pick, Mcnabb a 2nd but the Eagles if they are even willing to trade him would probably demand a first simply because he's playing well and doesn't have an injury like Culpepper did.


    This is why McNabb won't work in Minnesota unless the Vikings change their mind and decide he would be the future for the coming years.
    Where as Pennington would come cheap pick wise, and wouldn't fully be expecting a starting job right now, only the chance to get it back if T-Jack fails early in the season and the Vikes want an experienced Veteran QB we won't give up high picks for.

    Also as for comparing half the amount of attempts by Pennington you know you have to take that with a grain of salt.
    Take the first half of APs carries this year and what did we think he was going to do?
    There is a lot more than just hitting the multiply by 2 button.
    wouldnt you prefer a mcnabb type guy expecting to start rather than pennington willing to play backup just for a paycheck? what kind of competitor is that when a guy that is clearly better than jackson comes in expecting to play backup?

    why are we looking for a guy while we make our mind up over the next 3-4 years like you suggest? why do you suggest that we waste the last of the best years from guys like birk, sharper, winfield, hutchinson, richardson? why do we waste adrian petersons prime making up our minds?

    this team should have its mind made up..we have the vets to make it happen, we just have to add to it..add some receivers, an elite pass rusher, and donovan mcnabb, and go for a superbowl! its as simple as that..otherwise we waste the prime of alot of our players just sitting around waiting on jackson, or having pennington come here to just play okay football..weve got the offensive line, and explosive running game..weve got the run stoppers, and safeties..now get a pass rush, and an explosive passing game, and make a run!..and most importantly, get a real coach!

    if a stadium is what zygi really wants, he would make these kinds of moves, and get interest in this team at an all time high..instead hes going in the wrong direction, and things continue to plummet all the way to los angeles
    EXACTLY! I don't want TJ to start next year. I want a starter and right now McNabb is that guy! I want TJ to sit and learn another year from McNabb. The time for a good QB is NOW! not two or three years from now! With McNabb we get our good QB now and in two or three years we got TJ. Why use stop-gap measures?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  4. #14
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    2007 Stats:

    Pennington:
    Passes completed/attempted: 179/260 - 68.8 percent
    YPA: 6.75
    Longest pass: 57 yards
    TD's: 10
    Interceptions: 9
    Rating: 86.1

    McNabb:
    Passes completed/attempted: 262/432 - 60.6 percent
    YPA: 6.9
    Longest pass: 75
    TD's: 18
    Interceptions: 6
    89.5 rating

    So McNabb had almost twice as many TD's and nearly half as many interceptions with nearly double the amount of attempts. Add to that a passer who can run.
    Okay, you just ignored the entire argument I was making and just threw up some stats, great.
    Like I said, Pennington would be a CHEAP stop gap for whatever the Vikings want to do over the next 3-4 years, and on the other side Pennington would come in not expecting to START unlike Mcnabb who would expect to start, and unless Childress and the Vikes do a complete turn around T-Jack is our guy next year so we can't bring in Mcnabb.
    Pennington would probably take like a 3rd or 4th round pick, Mcnabb a 2nd but the Eagles if they are even willing to trade him would probably demand a first simply because he's playing well and doesn't have an injury like Culpepper did.


    This is why McNabb won't work in Minnesota unless the Vikings change their mind and decide he would be the future for the coming years.
    Where as Pennington would come cheap pick wise, and wouldn't fully be expecting a starting job right now, only the chance to get it back if T-Jack fails early in the season and the Vikes want an experienced Veteran QB we won't give up high picks for.

    Also as for comparing half the amount of attempts by Pennington you know you have to take that with a grain of salt.
    Take the first half of APs carries this year and what did we think he was going to do?
    There is a lot more than just hitting the multiply by 2 button.
    wouldnt you prefer a mcnabb type guy expecting to start rather than pennington willing to play backup just for a paycheck? what kind of competitor is that when a guy that is clearly better than jackson comes in expecting to play backup?

    why are we looking for a guy while we make our mind up over the next 3-4 years like you suggest? why do you suggest that we waste the last of the best years from guys like birk, sharper, winfield, hutchinson, richardson? why do we waste adrian petersons prime making up our minds?

    this team should have its mind made up..we have the vets to make it happen, we just have to add to it..add some receivers, an elite pass rusher, and donovan mcnabb, and go for a superbowl! its as simple as that..otherwise we waste the prime of alot of our players just sitting around waiting on jackson, or having pennington come here to just play okay football..weve got the offensive line, and explosive running game..weve got the run stoppers, and safeties..now get a pass rush, and an explosive passing game, and make a run!..and most importantly, get a real coach!

    if a stadium is what zygi really wants, he would make these kinds of moves, and get interest in this team at an all time high..instead hes going in the wrong direction, and things continue to plummet all the way to los angeles
    EXACTLY! I don't want TJ to start next year. I want a starter and right now McNabb is that guy! I want TJ to sit and learn another year from McNabb. The time for a good QB is NOW! not two or three years from now! With McNabb we get our good QB now and in two or three years we got TJ. Why use stop-gap measures?
    great point..if jackson is really the guy this team wants for the future, why start him now? whats wrong with mcnabb playing 2-3 years..jackson is very young, and if he really is going to improve, its not going to happen soon enough to win with the group of guys we have right now..bring in mcnabb and others, and win games NOW..if jackson is the guy of the future, he can sit and learn from a guy we want jackson to become in mcnabb 3 years down the road..its a huge waste of time for everybody on this roster to sit around wasting some of the best years of their careers waiting for what is going to be a very slow learning curve with jackson

    the problem is that, as vikings fans, were so used to losing that were all afraid of seeing the team make the big time moves and spending the money in order to actually win..making patriots/red sox/celtics type moves just scares everybody..everybody is stuck in twins mode, where they think were supposed to win with young draft picks and cheap less talented free agents filling out a good part of the roster
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  5. #15
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, is this a "any port in the storm" time of the year already? Last year you people complained and moaned about Brad Johnson not having an arm and getting the ball downfield. And now your tinking of getting a guy who is in the same boat as Johnson -- maybe worse?
    ???
    Have you seen Chad Pennington play?
    No he doesn't have a gun like Culpepper did but he has a pretty good throwing arm still.
    As far as comparing him to Brad Johnson, not even close.
    Pennington is a very good accurate QB, he's had his share of injuries but when he's healthy he can usually complete 65-70% or so of his passes when he is passing more than the Vikings line of 20 some times a game.
    Pennington is a good stop gap veteran who has seen a a lot of playing time and has never really done "bad" in the NFL.
    And I think with us just needing a QB who can throw accurately 15-20 yards down field in the zones to open up the running game he would be a very cheap very good pickup.
    I'd rather have him then cry baby McNabb anyways.
    Seen him play? are we talking about the fact if when he is hurt all o the time or when he is getting benched for playing so bad?
    Pennington, No thanks I will pass. Never understood the love affair with Pennington. He may be one of the most overrated QB's in the NFL. Brooks Bolinger outplayed him in NY and we want him for a QB?

    Now Coles? I would take him in aheart beat, add him and either Crayton/Berrian, Rice, Allison, and a solid Rookie or Vet at the #5 WR ande we could be set as long as we had a different QB besides T-joke and no not Pennington.

    But in order for guys like Coles, Crayton,
    and Berrian to come here they would need to get a different QB that they would need to have some confidence in that would make each other look good. Crayton has Romo, but Coles has Pennington, and berrian has
    Grossman, Orton and Greise combo throwing to him.

  6. #16
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    You guys just won't listen to reason I guess.
    WHAT WE WANT DOES NOT MATTER.
    I'm talking about what the Vikings front office is willing to do.
    I would love to see them go after McNabb, but with how much support Childress has for T-Jack i'm guessing 90% he's our starter next year.
    So an organization who fully supports T-Jack is not going to make all you guys happy and go out and get McNabb, because they plan on starting T-Jack.
    So I made the point you could go after a guy like Pennington who is down on his luck with the Jets and trade for him and that way you'd have a veteran back up plan that would work.
    I'm sorry I don't have an in with the Vikings to have a say over who starts next year, because I heard it was probably going to be T-Jack SO WE CAN'T go after a clear cut starter like McNabb.
    You guys need to realize that T-Jack isn't going to lose his job this year, if he does it'll be after 4-5 games next year, so why wouldn't you want a cheap pickup like Pennington who could get the job done.

    I deal in reality people, not your fantasy land of what you would like to happen on this deal.

  7. #17
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "Schutz" wrote:
    You guys just won't listen to reason I guess.
    WHAT WE WANT DOES NOT MATTER.
    I'm talking about what the Vikings front office is willing to do.
    I would love to see them go after McNabb, but with how much support Childress has for T-Jack i'm guessing 90% he's our starter next year.
    So an organization who fully supports T-Jack is not going to make all you guys happy and go out and get McNabb, because they plan on starting T-Jack.
    So I made the point you could go after a guy like Pennington who is down on his luck with the Jets and trade for him and that way you'd have a veteran back up plan that would work.
    I'm sorry I don't have an in with the Vikings to have a say over who starts next year, because I heard it was probably going to be T-Jack SO WE CAN'T go after a clear cut starter like McNabb.
    You guys need to realize that T-Jack isn't going to lose his job this year, if he does it'll be after 4-5 games next year, so why wouldn't you want a cheap pickup like Pennington who could get the job done.

    I deal in reality people, not your fantasy land of what you would like to happen on this deal.
    what we want isnt unreasonable though..and for us to know what the front is and isnt willing to do, well nobody knows that..it would make perfect sense for wilf to go out and make these moves..it gets him a stadium, and it makes him money..the vikes didnt sell out any games this season, with companies having to buy 5000+ tickets to all the homes games..if that doesnt make him open his wallet to real talent, then i dont know what will..heck how do you know what direction this team will go in after seeing the insanity that is taking a 5th-6th round Div 1-AA QB in the second round, and then making him your starter..if that isnt shocking, and if that doesnt make you say "what will those vikings do next" well im not sure what could possibly surprise you

    but, i guess in the end you are right..this is minnesota..the timberwolves didnt make any moves to help garnett other than dealing for cassell and sprewell which gave us one good year..the twins always have a good team, but are always missing that one guy that could put them over the top, but they choose not to get him..the vikings, well yah, theyre the vikings where red mccombs wouldnt sign anybody in FA, and wilf just happens to sign all the wrong people for entirely too much money..and the wild, well they are fine, because the nhl's salary cap structure has just about every team in the league playing with the same payroll, but before that, they were as cheap as the twins
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  8. #18
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    You guys just won't listen to reason I guess.
    WHAT WE WANT DOES NOT MATTER.
    I'm talking about what the Vikings front office is willing to do.
    I would love to see them go after McNabb, but with how much support Childress has for T-Jack i'm guessing 90% he's our starter next year.
    So an organization who fully supports T-Jack is not going to make all you guys happy and go out and get McNabb, because they plan on starting T-Jack.
    So I made the point you could go after a guy like Pennington who is down on his luck with the Jets and trade for him and that way you'd have a veteran back up plan that would work.
    I'm sorry I don't have an in with the Vikings to have a say over who starts next year, because I heard it was probably going to be T-Jack SO WE CAN'T go after a clear cut starter like McNabb.
    You guys need to realize that T-Jack isn't going to lose his job this year, if he does it'll be after 4-5 games next year, so why wouldn't you want a cheap pickup like Pennington who could get the job done.

    I deal in reality people, not your fantasy land of what you would like to happen on this deal.
    what we want isnt unreasonable though..and for us to know what the front is and isnt willing to do, well nobody knows that..it would make perfect sense for wilf to go out and make these moves..it gets him a stadium, and it makes him money..the vikes didnt sell out any games this season, with companies having to buy 5000+ tickets to all the homes games..if that doesnt make him open his wallet to real talent, then i dont know what will..heck how do you know what direction this team will go in after seeing the insanity that is taking a 5th-6th round Div 1-AA QB in the second round, and then making him your starter..if that isnt shocking, and if that doesnt make you say "what will those vikings do next" well im not sure what could possibly surprise you
    Which is exactly why I believe we shouldn't be talking about something like a McNabb trade.
    If the Vikings were sold enough to draft him where they did in the first place, do you think they'll give up on him after a season and a half?

  9. #19
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    You guys just won't listen to reason I guess.
    WHAT WE WANT DOES NOT MATTER.
    I'm talking about what the Vikings front office is willing to do.
    I would love to see them go after McNabb, but with how much support Childress has for T-Jack i'm guessing 90% he's our starter next year.
    So an organization who fully supports T-Jack is not going to make all you guys happy and go out and get McNabb, because they plan on starting T-Jack.
    So I made the point you could go after a guy like Pennington who is down on his luck with the Jets and trade for him and that way you'd have a veteran back up plan that would work.
    I'm sorry I don't have an in with the Vikings to have a say over who starts next year, because I heard it was probably going to be T-Jack SO WE CAN'T go after a clear cut starter like McNabb.
    You guys need to realize that T-Jack isn't going to lose his job this year, if he does it'll be after 4-5 games next year, so why wouldn't you want a cheap pickup like Pennington who could get the job done.

    I deal in reality people, not your fantasy land of what you would like to happen on this deal.
    what we want isnt unreasonable though..and for us to know what the front is and isnt willing to do, well nobody knows that..it would make perfect sense for wilf to go out and make these moves..it gets him a stadium, and it makes him money..the vikes didnt sell out any games this season, with companies having to buy 5000+ tickets to all the homes games..if that doesnt make him open his wallet to real talent, then i dont know what will..heck how do you know what direction this team will go in after seeing the insanity that is taking a 5th-6th round Div 1-AA QB in the second round, and then making him your starter..if that isnt shocking, and if that doesnt make you say "what will those vikings do next" well im not sure what could possibly surprise you
    Which is exactly why I believe we shouldn't be talking about something like a McNabb trade.
    If the Vikings were sold enough to draft him where they did in the first place, do you think they'll give up on him after a season and a half?
    sorry, i edited my other post..read the end of that one

    the point is minnesota sports team are what they are..they put on a good enough show to keep the people coming back, and both the fans and organizations are fine with that..im guilty of it too, and id never change teams, as the wolves, twins, and vikings have been my teams since i was born (used to like the northstars til they moved, so now its the wild for hockey)..the fact remains tho that nobody is willing to WISELY spend the right amount of money to actually win




    also, bringing in mcnabb doesnt mean we are giving up on jackson..its just showing that we arent going to waste the talent we have here waiting on him..i said it before, we have to balance this roster as soon as possible in order to make a run at a superbowl..and if we dotn balance this roster now, the dominance in the pass rush, and some of the guys blocking for peterson will be declining or retired by the time jackson and the passing game catch up

    mcnabb can play 2-3 years while jackson watches him, and learns from him..the run defense is phenomenal, and the running game is also amazing..its time to get a passing game and passing defense that matches that
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  10. #20
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Laveranues Coles, Chad Pennington may be finished with Jets

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Gads, is this a "any port in the storm" time of the year already? Last year you people complained and moaned about Brad Johnson not having an arm and getting the ball downfield. And now your tinking of getting a guy who is in the same boat as Johnson -- maybe worse?
    ???
    Not when you are not winning games. Sorry TJack has one more year in my book. HAHA get Shaun Hill back.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Laveranues Coles & Jets near new deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 08:10 AM
  2. Unhappy Laveranues Coles wants new deal from Jets
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:33 AM
  3. Coles/Pennington
    By aaeyers in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:48 PM
  4. Jets quarterback Chad Pennington to the Vikings?
    By C Mac D in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-23-2007, 06:49 AM
  5. MOVED: Jets quarterback Chad Pennington to the Vikings?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 07:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •