Thread: LaMont's Lament

Prophet Guest

LaMont's Lament

LaMont's lament
    Raiders' Jordan admits not studying blocking schemes
    Posted: Thursday August 3, 2006 1:32AM; Updated: Thursday August 3, 2006 1:32AM

NAPA, Calif. (AP) -- Coming off the most productive season of his NFL career, Oakland Raiders running back LaMont Jordan made a startling admission this week when he acknowledged he hadn't even studied the team's blocking schemes in 2005...
    Pathetic. Another lazy egocentric player that makes the team suffer based on his laziness. How much better would he have been if he would have studied the playbook. Everybody else learn the playbook and I'll just rely on instinct, good idea. I guess it worked out ok, Mr. 'Deer in the headlights' Collins can have another excuse for his lackluster performance.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LaMont's Lament

Playing "blind" is going to catch up with him quickly. I'd be ashamed to even admit that I did that.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: LaMont's Lament

i cant believe he admitted to something like that.. way to build up confidence with your new coach

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese