Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: L.T. MVP

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Re: L.T. MVP

"Mystophales" wrote:
    L.T. is the definition of a class guy and certainly deserved this award. As far as the best ever I think it depends on how you look at it.

Best all around (rushing, recieving and blocking) my vote would be for Payton. The incredible toughness he showed and his never give up attitude is what you dream of in a running back.

Best pure rusher would be hands down Barry Sanders. The rushing title wouldn't even be remotely close if he wouldn't have retired early. My god just imagine if the man would ever have had a o-line like Emmitt had. One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen was his dad introducing him at the HoF. Rating running backs on the day heralding the greatness of the man's own son. Even if you believe that Jim Brown was better do you point that out as well as mention that you believe youself to be better as well. I felt so bad for Barry on that day that even making the HoF was not enough for his old man.

L.T. is hands down the greatest running back of this generation and if he continues at the pace he is going I could see him becomng the best ever. My only worry is that he will wear down. The Chargers are building a hell of a offense but over the years L.T. has certainly carried more than his share of the load.
    I couldn't agree more.
    He is a classy guy and a great player.
    He gives a lot back to the people and the community.

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

He is so classy did you see what he told the press after N.E. jumped all over on there logo?

He said that wasn't very classy.
    I would of never of done that but you all know what kindof man I am.

Yeah! You tell them L.T.

Nooks is offline Starter

I didnt get to see what NE did at the end of the game! I am so mad and no one will replay it! All I saw was LT haul off the field.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Mystophales" wrote:
    L.T. is the definition of a class guy and certainly deserved this award. As far as the best ever I think it depends on how you look at it.

Best all around (rushing, recieving and blocking) my vote would be for Payton. The incredible toughness he showed and his never give up attitude is what you dream of in a running back.

Best pure rusher would be hands down Barry Sanders. The rushing title wouldn't even be remotely close if he wouldn't have retired early. My god just imagine if the man would ever have had a o-line like Emmitt had. One of the most disgusting things I have ever seen was his dad introducing him at the HoF. Rating running backs on the day heralding the greatness of the man's own son. Even if you believe that Jim Brown was better do you point that out as well as mention that you believe youself to be better as well. I felt so bad for Barry on that day that even making the HoF was not enough for his old man.

L.T. is hands down the greatest running back of this generation and if he continues at the pace he is going I could see him becomng the best ever. My only worry is that he will wear down. The Chargers are building a hell of a offense but over the years L.T. has certainly carried more than his share of the load.
    True that on Sanders...too bad that his father is such an insecure PRICK!!!
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234