Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Kyle Turley a TE??

I was scanning through some info. on KFFL and saw this Turley crap talking about him moving to TE. He would be a wicked TE. I've never heard of an NFL player moving from OT to TE. May be a good move.

==============================================

Dolphins | Teams still considering Turley - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 10 May 2006 09:14:15 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, reports there is a 50/50 chance the Miami Dolphins will make an offer to converted TE Kyle Turley (Rams).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chiefs | Team to work out Turley - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 9 May 2006 06:46:33 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports free agent TE Kyle Turley (Rams), who took part in the Miami Dolphins' minicamp last weekend, is expected to work out for the Kansas City Chiefs next week, according to his agent, Tom Condon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Team 50-50 on signing Turley - from www.KFFL.com
    Tue, 9 May 2006 06:39:23 -0700

Harvey Fialkov, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports there is a "50-50" chance the Miami Dolphins will sign free agent TE Kyle Turley (Rams).

Dolphins | Saban discusses Turley’s move to tight end - from www.KFFL.com
    Sat, 6 May 2006 21:06:01 -0700

MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban discussed free agent OT Kyle Turley's (Rams) move to the tight end position. Saban said, "I think that first off, you're talking about a guy who was an offensive tackle who's strength as a tight end is probably going to be his ability to block, if anything translates from the former player he was to the player that he might be now, even though it's at a different position and a little different body type relative to the weight that he's lost." He added, "But what we have been pretty pleased with is, even though I'm not ready to compare him to (Kellen) Winslow or anybody like that, he has shown a decent capacity to develop some concept of understanding in the passing game. And even though he's probably not a mismatch player when it comes to that, he's certainly been able to catch the ball with some consistency so that he may be able to develop into an all-around, on the line kind of tight end guy that we would be hopeful if we decided to take a look at him down the road, he'd be a very good blocker."

Dolphins | Turley has impressive day at minicamp - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 5 May 2006 18:12:10 -0700

Jason Cole, of the Miami Herald, reports free agent TE Kyle Turley (Rams) has trimmed to 260 pounds after being well over 300 for most of his career. He looked downright graceful and had perhaps the most impressive day of anyone at the Miami Dolphins minicamp Friday, May 5. As noted earlier, he is trying out for the team.

Dolphins | Looking at Turley for TE spot - from www.KFFL.com
    Fri, 5 May 2006 15:18:04 -0700

Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban said the team is looking at free agent OT Kyle Turley (Rams) as a possibility at tight end. "He went through some back issues and lost a lot of weight," said Saban. "He worked out, I think, in San Diego. Some of our scouts saw him work out as a tight end since he lost the weight relative to his back rehab and his back issues. We felt like, 'Here's a player who had had some success in this league playing the offensive line. He's lost some weight, he worked out well and he caught the ball well. It would be an opportunity for us to take a look at him and see if he does have any potential as a tight end.'"

Dolphins | Team invites Turley for tryout - from www.KFFL.com
    Thu, 4 May 2006 23:34:06 -0700

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins have reportedly invited free agent OT Kyle Turley (Rams) to their minicamp this weekend. Turley hasn't played since 2004 because of a back injury. He is trying to relaunch his career as a tight end.

NFL | Turley looking to make a comeback - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 1 May 2006 18:07:46 -0700

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports former NFL OT Kyle Turley is recovered from his back issues and would like to make an attempt at an NFL comeback. He lost more than 60 pounds after pursuing an acting career last year.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Kyle Turley a TE??

He REALLY lost the weight because he got off of the ROIDS...if you all remember, he did have some serious anger management issues before...throwing his helmet at someone, fighting with other players, etc.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

he also had acne all over his back and face if u remember
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Anger problems, and Acne on the back are 2 very good signs of Roid use.. I know because my uncle and my brother were once on steroids.. That and the fact that one year they looked like Pee Wee Herman, and the next they looked like Arnold Schwartznegger..

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

What the heck are the Dolphins thinking in terms of team chemistry?!?

First, they pick up Kelly "Got a Gun and Coke" Campbell, then they sign Marcus "Got a Gun and Assault convictions and Lots of Weed for Sale" Vick, now they're signing Kyle "Short Fuse 'Roider" Turley?

You would think that the ongoing Ricky Williams crap would have taught them a lesson about trying to be the NFL's chance for rehab and redemption.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

I tell ya what, I would take Turley on the Vikes anytime. The guy lays it all out on the field and would bring an "attitude" to the team I feel is missing currently.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

First, they pick up Kelly "Got a Gun and Coke" Campbell, then they sign Marcus "Got a Gun and Assault convictions and Lots of Weed for Sale" Vick, now they're signing Kyle "Short Fuse 'Roider" Turley?

You would think that the ongoing Ricky Williams crap would have taught them a lesson about trying to be the NFL's chance for rehab and redemption.
    turleys helmet throwing incident was done because he was protecting his QB..moving him to TE is stupid though..i know the rams cut him because he wasnt going to be able to move to DT, so im assuming the TE move wont even come close to working out..hes old and now damaged..hes better off retiring
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

Apparently Saban hasn't attended any of the Character Counts Programs offered in the cities that he has lived in. :grin:

Maybe he thought it was Characters Count?

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Odin VAVikefan" wrote:

I love ising campbell in madden hes sick

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Chiefs | Team expected to sign Turley
    Tue, 23 May 2006 20:51:12 -0700

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Kansas City Chiefs are expected to soon reach an agreement with free agent TE Kyle Turley (Rams). He's expected to play tight end for the Chiefs, but the Chiefs also plan to remain open to the idea to switching Turley back to offensive tackle if and when he can add weight to his current 260-pound frame.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast