Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Koren Robinson suspended for 1 year

;D I know I watched the Farve interview on quarterback carousel on NFL network I laughed at the idea of Brett Farve trying to play some sort of peacekeeper. Well short storry K-Rob has broken these rules 3 times Just like
    RICKY "STICKY ICKY" WILLIAMS. Sit on the sidelines and realize hey ya screwed up everyday ppeople do it and they try and correct these hassles. K-Rob could turn it around after this.
    The Football is oval shaped and bounces alot of diffrent ways
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

JellyBean2144 is offline Pro-Bowler

I hope that he can pull it together. I was kinda surprised to hear Favre so vocal about the whole situation. I don't know what type of policy the NFL has, but they have to get help for this young man.

I hope that former players can talk to him and spend time with him. This cat is calling for help.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"JellyBean2144" wrote:
    I hope that he can pull it together. I was kinda surprised to hear Favre so vocal about the whole situation. I don't know what type of policy the NFL has, but they have to get help for this young man.

I hope that former players can talk to him and spend time with him. This cat is calling for help.
    Koren showed up to serve his jnail time drunk. This has nothing to do with the league it's K-Rob's not taking his recovery serious. You need to send a mesage and suspending a guys is what the NFL is trying to do! Good Luck K-Rob I hope you hit rock bottom.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234