Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Kitna walks off the field before the play was even over...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/17/kitna-walked-off-while-his-pick-went-for-six/

Any chance the Lions had of beating the Packers on Sunday vanished when quarterback Jon Kitna threw a pass that Nick Collins intercepted and returned for a touchdown with 2:07 to go.

Although it hasn’t gotten a lot of media attention, Kitna committed one of the cardinal sins of the game of football on the play: He didn’t try. He made no effort to tackle Collins, instead taking off his helmet — while the play was still going on — and walking off the field...
    What an ass.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Kitna walks off the field before the play was even over...

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/09/17/kitna-walked-off-while-his-pick-went-for-six/

Any chance the Lions had of beating the Packers on Sunday vanished when quarterback Jon Kitna threw a pass that Nick Collins intercepted and returned for a touchdown with 2:07 to go.

Although it hasn’t gotten a lot of media attention, Kitna committed one of the cardinal sins of the game of football on the play: He didn’t try. He made no effort to tackle Collins, instead taking off his helmet — while the play was still going on — and walking off the field...
    What an ass.
    God told him to do it.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

When all else fails... at least I'm not a Lions fan.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I'm on an internship in western Michigan right now and to be honest, not many people here are Lions fans either.
    ;-)

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"NodakPaul" wrote:

What an ass.
    I read somewhere else that Roy Williams didn't make any attempt to tackle him either. It's teams like the lions that make me feel good about the vikings. ;D

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I'm on an internship in western Michigan right now and to be honest, not many people here are Lions fans either.
    I live in Michigan, and I love Lions fans. They're either ridiculously bitter or ridiculously optimistic. So easy and fun to make fun of, although I try to keep it in check until they start insulting the Vikings.
    ;D
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I live in Michigan, and I love Lions fans. They're either ridiculously bitter or ridiculously optimistic. So easy and fun to make fun of, although I try to keep it in check until they start insulting the Vikings.
    ;D
    2 weeks ago I would have said Vikings fans were ridiculously optimistic, today I would say they are ridiculously bitter.

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "MrGopher16" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ;D
    2 weeks ago I would have said Vikings fans were ridiculously optimistic, today I would say they are ridiculously bitter.
    I'd say I'm ridiculously optimistic about the team but ridiculously bitter about Clueless.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    Thus..thus is so very true. Think of them poor buggers each and every time you think about blasting your team.. it could be worst.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"MrGopher16" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ;D
    Sooooo true, my best friend is a Lions fan! Two weeks ago he's telling me that they're a lock for the Super Bowl (he was not joking), after this week he's telling me he's never seen a worse team and that they will have the first pick in next years draft.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast