Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    happy camper is offline Team Alumni

Re: Kiffin's first contact with Moss doesn't go well

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    The key word there is supposedly , you think one of them would have commented on this by now, but still nothing. Yesterday Warren Sapp was on PTI, and they didn't even bring it up.

I would be no means surprised if this were true, but if it is I don't care.
    LMAO!
    I knew you would be in here defending Randy!

If they had him on tape robbing a Quckie Mart you would be still defend him!
    post of the day
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"happy" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    The key word there is supposedly , you think one of them would have commented on this by now, but still nothing. Yesterday Warren Sapp was on PTI, and they didn't even bring it up.

LMAO!

post of the day
    Maybe he is his mom!???!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

LMAO!

Just robbing a Quickie Mart wouldn't make the Randy apologists blink.
    If he robbed the Quickie Mart doing Bret Favre from behind and shot the clerk on the way out the door for fun the Moss apologists would say it wasn't his fault.

trying to move him now and get value for him rather than let him become a malcontent
    Become a malcontent?
    That happened years ago and he is only getting worse because nobody makes him accountable.

I don't see anyway Al can get a 1st round pick for Moss anymore, he would be lucky to get a 3rd or 4th round pick for him!

I don't want him back with the Viking's!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

BradTheMan14 is offline Starter

thats what this organization needs..that passion and fire that burns within..you cant control it you need to just let it burn
    Q: At your age, can you handle a full season?
    A: I m 37, number one. I took my family to Perkins a couple of days ago, and they didn t hand me a senior citizens discount card, so I feel pretty good.
    (Brad Johnson at an interview before the start of the season)

vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler

I like Randy, but I don't agree with his attitude at all.
    We did the right thing by trading him.
    I am sorry to say it.
    No need for him to act like that if that is what happened.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:

LMAO!

If they had him on tape robbing a Quickie Mart you would be still defend him!
    I actually knew about this on sunday, maybe it was monday, when it was reported on PFT, but I didn't post anything, because I didn't want to take any heat for it.

Honestly though, it's been two days, there have been no more reports about this.

I've never tried to defend his character, he's an idiot, an donkey butt, whatever you want to call him. I've said that his production outweighed his problems, but never denied his attitude and character issues.

This is a minor accusation, it supposedly happened on a phone call, the only ones who know about it are Moss and Kiffin. I have no idea where this guy McDonald is getting this information from, there's not a single quote in the article, it's an idiot sports writer(like most of them are) who is just trying to bring attention to himself.

When I hear Moss or Kiffin comment I'll come back to this, but until then, I think it's BS.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Mr" wrote:

When I hear Moss or Kiffin comment I'll come back to this, but until then, I think it's BS.

Oddly though, when there is a rumor going around that Moss might be coming back to the Vikings & there is no comment by Moss, aren't you right there believing it?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Can you blame him. Oakland is just wasting his talent. Get out of Oakland Randy I'm not madd at you!

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Best thing Red ever did for us.
    We got a top 10 pick for a loud mouth receiver that can't back it up anymore.
    Of course, we wouldn't be the Vikings if we didn't screw it up and draft a receiver with hands comparable to Edward Scissorhands.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr" wrote:
    ...When I hear Moss or Kiffin comment I'll come back to this, but until then, I think it's BS.
    KFFL
    Raiders | Moss and Kiffin reportedly start off on the wrong foot - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:40:39 -0800

Jerry McDonald, of ANG Newspapers, reports Oakland Raiders head coach Lane Kiffin and WR Randy Moss are not starting the year off on good terms. Kiffin reportedly had trouble reaching Moss by phone. When Kiffin finally made contact with him, Moss told Kiffin in profane terms he was not interested in talking. A source at the Senior Bowl confirmed the conversation was a topic of discussion among coaches, scouts and personnel.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast