Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KFFL Tidbits

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

KFFL Tidbits

Dolphins | Culpepper would love to play for team
    Sun, 27 Jan 2008 16:56:55 -0800

Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports Oakland Raiders QB Daunte Culpepper, who will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason, said he would love to play for the Miami Dolphins next season.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

NFL | Franchise tag and transition tag prices for special teams players announced
    Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:18:32 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the prices for franchise tag players and transition tag players for the 2008 season have been announced. Punters and place kickers will carry a franchise tag of $2.514 million and a transition tag of $2.245 million.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

NFL | Franchise tag and transition tag prices for defensive players announced
    Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:17:46 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the prices for franchise tag players and transition tag players for the 2008 season have been announced. Defensive ends will carry a franchise tag of $8.879 million and a transition tag of $7.679 million. Cornerbacks will carry a franchise tag of $9.465 million and a transition tag of $7.659 million. Linebackers will carry a franchise tag of $8.065 million and a transition tag of $7.335 million. Defensive tackles will carry a franchise tag of $6.363 million and a transition tag of $5.654 million. Safeties will carry a franchise tag of $4.396 million and a transition tag of $3.893 million.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

NFL | Franchise tag and transition tag prices for offensive players announced
    Sun, 27 Jan 2008 11:16:57 -0800

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the prices for franchise tag players and transition tag players for the 2008 season have been announced. Quarterbacks will carry a franchise tag of $10.73 million and a transition tag of $9.56 million. Offensive lineman will carry a franchise tag of $7.455 million and a transition tag of $6.895 million. Wide receivers will carry a franchise tag of $7.848 million and a transition tag of $6.872 million. Running backs will carry a franchise tag of $6.538 million and a transition tag of $5.699 million. Tight ends will carry a franchise tag of $4.522 million and a transition tag of $3.733 million.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: KFFL Tidbits

Culpepper's plea is getting to the point where it's the equivalent of any one of us saying, 'Hey, I really want to play for team X next year'.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Culpepper is once again playing his cards. He wants to play ball in Florida, and he wants to start. Wouldn't it be funny if the Dolphins picked him up and Trent Green beat him out in training camp.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

All kidding aside. Pepp is just getting pathetic.
    Very sad indeed.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

Culpepper is once again playing his cards. He wants to play ball in Florida, and he wants to start. Wouldn't it be funny if the Dolphins picked him up and Trent Green beat him out in training camp.
    Trent Green I think is still learning again how to tie his shoes.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Trent Green I think is still learning again how to tie his shoes.
    I fail to see your point... he still has a pretty solid change to beat out C-Pep

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports Oakland Raiders QB Daunte Culpepper, who will be an unrestricted free agent this offseason, said he would love to play for the Miami Dolphins next season.
    he's obviously working his way back, next season the 'fins before eventually ending up back in Minny..
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Very sad indeed.
    It is pathetic.
    However, what is more pathetic is that I believe Pep could probably start on four or five NFL teams right now...
    Miami being one of them.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Very sad indeed.
    It is pathetic.
    However, what is more pathetic is that I believe Pep could probably start on four or five NFL teams right now...
    Miami being one of them.
    I agree.
    That doesn't say much for the state of QB's in the NFL lately.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

he's obviously working his way back, next season the 'fins before eventually ending up back in Minny..
    ;D
    I would never welcome him back. I hope nobody wants him. Thats what he gets for leaving Minnesota.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast