Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    Katie got her award for being crowned the MVC Survivor for 2006.
    Ms. Tami Krause (the cheerleader coordinator) made sure she got it and sent me these pics of her with the award.

    Thanks to everyone on here who make this contest possible.
    I am looking forward to the 2007 version already.

    BTW - I have made this point already...but does anyone see the coincidence in last years' winner of the MVC Survivor now being voted to the Pro Bowl?
    Maybe Katie should start shopping now.

    Until next time, I'll see you on the sidelines.







    [img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Award_Pic1.JPG[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Award_Pic_2.JPG[/img][img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Award_Pic_3.JPG[/img]
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

  2. #2
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    260

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    You never know.
    It really all depends on Ms. Krause.
    She is VERY protective of her girls and I have to respect that.
    What we may do is end the sontest in week 14 or 15 and then have a week to get the award made, and then work out the logistics for getting it to the winner.
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    Thanks for carrying the contest through to the end AV.
    Good work.
    [size=1pt](at least we don't have to look at Hovan in drag for another year)[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "Prophet" wrote:

    [size=1pt](at least we don't have to look at Hovan in drag for another year)[/size]
    LMAO
    ;D ;D

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    The winner should have her award presented by & her picture taken with the PP.O member who has had the most pictures taken with Vikings cheeleaders.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    The winner should have her award presented by & her picture taken with the PP.O member who has had the most pictures taken with Vikings cheeleaders.
    Or we could share the wealth and go with someone that has never had their picture taken w/a cheerleader!

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    The winner should have her award presented by & her picture taken with the PP.O member who has had the most pictures taken with Vikings cheeleaders.
    Or we could share the wealth and go with someone that has never had their picture taken w/a cheerleader!
    Naw, It's already a tradition........I had my pic taken with last years winner as well. Besides, they are already familiar with me & someone they know they can trust.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    Great work Alabamavike, and good pictures
    is there a bigger photograph of the plaque? and what is it made of?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  10. #10
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Katie M. gets her MVC Survivor Award!

    "AlabamaViking" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Alabama next year are you personally presenting the award?
    You never know.
    It really all depends on Ms. Krause.
    She is VERY protective of her girls and I have to respect that.
    What we may do is end the sontest in week 14 or 15 and then have a week to get the award made, and then work out the logistics for getting it to the winner.

    See if she will let it be presented at the Arctic-Blast and then you can party with some Viking's and cheerleaders and do a little snowmobiling.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Katie M. to recieve her 2006 MVC Survivor Award!
    By AlabamaViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. MOVED: Katie M. to recieve her 2006 MVC Survivor Award!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 07:01 PM
  3. MVC PP.O Survivor Award on the way!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 06:59 PM
  4. Katie M Cheerleader Survivor Tribute!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 07:40 PM
  5. Tribute to Katie M! MVC Survivor Finalist!
    By AlabamaViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 05:01 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •