singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Kaepernick dons Dolphins hat

Colin Kaepernick will not apologize for wearing a Dolphins hat

Colin Kaepernick will not apologize for wearing a Dolphins hat | For The Win

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    ok -

To fans - relax. It's a stupid hat. I'm pretty sure he's not throwing extra INTs to the Dolphins.

To Collin - Really? Did you think you were so special that you could step outside the boundaries of allegiance and sport another teams attire? Wait until you're cut before you start sporting another team's colors.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ok -

To fans - relax. It's a stupid hat. I'm pretty sure he's not throwing extra INTs to the Dolphins.

To Collin - Really? Did you think you were so special that you could step outside the boundaries of allegiance and sport another teams attire? Wait until you're cut before you start sporting another team's colors.
    Hey, I can sympathize, I recall a certain yutz on here who completely lost it for almost a year when a certain A$$ come over and started wearing his beloved purple and gold.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

This is a great way to make your own fan base hate you and your teamates lose respect for you...

I couldn't even imagine wearing another high school teams colors back in my football days. And that's just HIGH SCHOOL. Not a smart move IMO.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    If I were drafted by the 49ers I'd still be a Vikings fan, probably wouldn't wear the purple for PR reasons though. I'm guessing a lot of NFL players have a hometown team they root for, we just rarely see it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Who cares, it's a stupid hat, he shoulda wore a vikings hat. haha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Kaepernick dons Dolphins hat

I don't see what the problem is. What a perfect disguise in public.