Thread: Justin Blackmon

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter

Justin Blackmon

Neither are we making the playoffs this year, nor are we going to see any of the changes we wish to see within our FO (*tears*). I've began my research on the upcoming 2012 draft and I've been high on Blackmon for a while now. This video just adds to the kind of character this organization needs and I think its a great video. ENJOY.

Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon Starts A Friendship - YouTube
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Would love to have him.

Apart from obviously being a beast on the field, he's just a genuine good guy in general. Need a few guys like him. Liked one of the comments on that video:

"iT'S THE DAY AFTER tHANKSGIVING AND THIS YOUNG MAN MADE MY DAY. JUSTIN AND JARED ALLEN OF THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS SHOULD RECEIVE AN AWARD BUT I'LL GUARANTEE YOU THAT THEY WOULDN'T WANT IT. JARED ALLEN HAS HIS OWN CHARITY FOR CHILDREN AND BETWEEN HIM AND JUSTIN IT MAKES THE WORLD A LITTLE BIT BETTER."

Absolutely true. Guy like him and Allen doing what they do for the community is definitely great. Positive news about a team in trouble. That's what we need.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Would love to have him.

Apart from obviously being a beast on the field, he's just a genuine good guy in general.
    Need a few guys like him. Liked one of the comments on that video:

"iT'S THE DAY AFTER tHANKSGIVING AND THIS YOUNG MAN MADE MY DAY. JUSTIN AND JARED ALLEN OF THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS SHOULD RECEIVE AN AWARD BUT I'LL GUARANTEE YOU THAT THEY WOULDN'T WANT IT. JARED ALLEN HAS HIS OWN CHARITY FOR CHILDREN AND BETWEEN HIM AND JUSTIN IT MAKES THE WORLD A LITTLE BIT BETTER."

Absolutely true. Guy like him and Allen doing what they do for the community is definitely great. Positive news about a team in trouble. That's what we need.
    +1

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Yup. I would love to have him.

Heard he has alot of critical drops. But I think he would more then make up for it if that is accurate

We need some splash players. He would be a great fit here with him and Jenkins on the outsides. Percy rockin the middle.

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by V4L View Post
    Yup. I would love to have him.

Heard he has alot of critical drops. But I think he would more then make up for it if that is accurate

We need some splash players. He would be a great fit here with him and Jenkins on the outsides. Percy rockin the middle.
    You speak the truth, my brother!