singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Julius Peppers will sit out team's mandatory 3 day minicamp

[size=13pt]Peppers will sit out team's mandatory three-day minicamp this weekend[/size]

theredzone.org

Steve Reed of CarolinaGrowl.com reports according to two league sources, franchised defensive end Julius Peppers will be a no-show when the Panthers take the field for their mandatory three-day minicamp.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Julius Peppers will sit out team's mandatory 3 day minicamp

I still wish we can get this guy! 14 sacks from the LDE position is huge. Our front four would be unblockable and would tea off on the Qb at will. Throw in a Random blitz and we can expect to see 3TE formations by the opposing offense.

Can someone do a photoshop pick on a Vikes jersey on him please?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Peppers will sit out team's mandatory three-day minicamp this weekend[/size]

theredzone.org

Steve Reed of CarolinaGrowl.com reports according to two league sources, franchised defensive end Julius Peppers will be a no-show when the Panthers take the field for their mandatory three-day minicamp.
    Good thing Marrdro's not a panthers fan, or he'd be on Peppers ass all day long... o wait... :P

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

theredzone.org

Good thing Marrdro's not a panthers fan, or he'd be on Peppers jiggly butt all day long... o wait... :P
    I would to.
    I hate pro's who don't act like pro's no matter how good they are.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

theredzone.org

Good thing Marrdro's not a panthers fan, or he'd be on Peppers jiggly butt all day long... o wait... :P
    I would to.
    haha.. I know that, but back when there were Peppers to the vikings rumours, you were all over him and didn't like him then, which was what i was poking at :P

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

theredzone.org

I would to.
    haha.. I know that, but back when there were Peppers to the vikings rumours, you were all over him and didn't like him then, which was what i was poking at :P
    Gotcha.

It wasn't that I didn't like him, I just thought he couldn't play anymore, especially from the Left side.
    Tell the truth, I never thought about him switching to the right side.

At this point though, who cares, we have a better RDE than him now anyways.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

theredzone.org

I would to.
    Hmmm... Allen demanded a trade from KC when his contract talks broke down. Do you dislike Allen? Marr, I am starting to believe that you really don't like this guy. It must have been the 3 sack game he had against us a few years back.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

theredzone.org

I would to.
    Hmmm... Allen demanded a trade from KC when his contract talks broke down. Do you dislike Allen? Marr, I am starting to believe that you really don't like this guy. It must have been the 3 sack game he had against us a few years back.
    Checkmate.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!