Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Johnson stinks -- Bollinger may start

[size=13pt]Giants shouldn't count out Bollinger[/size]

Perhaps it's just a little gamesmanship on the part of the Dallas Cowboys. Or perhaps it's a sign that coach Wade Phillips doesn't think his team can beat the Giants with Brad Johnson as its quarterback.

In any case, Phillips left his door open a smidge for former Jet Brooks Bollinger to take some snaps in Sunday's big game at Giants Stadium. Although he finally admitted Monday that Johnson will remain the starter for the injured Tony Romo, he still said there would be some discussions about how to handle the quarterback situation.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/gi...Bollinger.html

This is kindof fun to watch as it has two opportunities for ridicule.

All the Chiller haters who say the Chillers scheme was to hard to run but now are watching him struggle with an even easier scheme &
    BJ crotchsniffers who say he is/was still good when he left (by the way, still a huge fan just think he is to old to be affective in the league).

Reality is Brad can't play any more.

2. All the Chiller haters who say he was dumb (even though it was a staff decision) to bring Bollinger in in the first place.

What happens is Bollinger comes in and wins.........

Man it will be fun around here next week regardless of who plays.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

Perhaps it's just a little gamesmanship on the part of the Dallas Cowboys. Or perhaps it's a sign that coach Wade Phillips doesn't think his team can beat the Giants with Brad Johnson as its quarterback.

In any case, Phillips left his door open a smidge for former Jet Brooks Bollinger to take some snaps in Sunday's big game at Giants Stadium. Although he finally admitted Monday that Johnson will remain the starter for the injured Tony Romo, he still said there would be some discussions about how to handle the quarterback situation.

All the Chiller haters who say the Chillers scheme was to hard to run but now are watching him struggle with an even easier scheme &
    BJ crotchsniffers who say he is/was still good when he left (by the way, still a huge fan just think he is to old to be affective in the league).

2. All the Chiller haters who say he was dumb (even though it was a staff decision) to bring Bollinger in in the first place.

Way to get the ball rolling Marrdro.
    Now we can all start fighting with each other again
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Way to get the ball rolling Marrdro.
    Now we can all start fighting with each other again
    ;D
    I'm bored.

The systems are running like a well oiled machine (excellent planning on my party by the way) and I am bored.

Why not get a discussion going, especially one (or two) that so many were wrong about?
    Be the 4th question posed to the haters this week that I bet, like the others, we hear crickets over.......
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12