Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Johnson stinks -- Bollinger may start

Looks like Dallas, who picked up the Vikings cast offs, can't find a good QB with them either. Dallas is getting frustrated with Johnson and may start Bollinger this week against the Giants. I got news for them...you think Johnson is bad??????? Wait until you see Bollinger!
    LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3666838
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Johnson stinks -- Bollinger may start

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Looks like Dallas, who picked up the Vikings cast offs, can't find a good QB with them either. Dallas is getting frustrated with Johnson and may start Bollinger this week against the Giants. I got news for them...you think Johnson is bad??????? Wait until you see Bollinger!
    LOL

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3666838
    It's probably Childress' fault because he ruined them for life.
    ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The whole problem with this is that if they decide to go with Brad and then halfway through the game switch to Bollinger, one or both is gonna suck worse than normal.

Lets not forget that the way a team gets ready for the upcoming weeks opponent if for the starting QB to get all the reps.
    If they stick with that formula, Bollinger will suck, if the stray from that formula and split the reps, then they both could suck.

Should be a interesting thing to watch my friends.
    Talk about a HC on the hotseat.
    Hell ours is in trouble with 7 Pro-bowlers on the roster, that team has 13.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    The whole problem with this is that if they decide to go with Brad and then halfway through the game switch to Bollinger, one or both is gonna suck worse than normal.

Lets not forget that the way a team gets ready for the upcoming weeks opponent if for the starting QB to get all the reps.
    If they stick with that formula, Bollinger will suck, if the stray from that formula and split the reps, then they both could suck.

;D
    But I would go out on a limb and say their QB situation is worse than ours for the next couple of weeks.

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    But I would go out on a limb and say their QB situation is worse than ours for the next couple of weeks.
    Whew, that is a tough one to call.

Depends if TJ has learned anything about reading a defense or gotten some more confidence in making throws while he has been on the bench.

I might have to give a slight edge to the boys. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Depends if TJ has learned anything about reading a defense or gotten some more confidence in making throws while he has been on the bench.

Not sure I agree.
    Frerrote is better than both of them.
    In fact, I would say TJ is definately better than Bollinger and posiibly better than Johnson at this stage in his career.
    It's close but I'd give the Vikes the edge here.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Not sure I agree.
    In fact, I would say TJ is definately better than Bollinger and posiibly better than Johnson at this stage in his career.
    I agree with ya ejmat. Right now though ONLY. When (if) Romo comes back Dallas is better, of course.
    And it's becoming obvious to me that Pro-bowlers don't mean much. I'd rather have a term of hard working players who give their all every Sunday and work hard than a team of pro-bowlers who spend some time living off their reputation.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Not sure I agree.
    I agree with ya ejmat. Right now though ONLY. When (if) Romo comes back Dallas is better, of course.
    And it's becoming obvious to me that Pro-bowlers don't mean much. I'd rather have a term of hard working players who give their all every Sunday and work hard than a team of pro-bowlers who spend some time living off their reputation.
    No doubt my good friend.

"ejmat" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48799.msg858658#msg858658 date=1225215160]

;D

Not sure I agree.
    No doubt my good friend.
    [/quote]
    Still not sure about ole Gussy boy.
    Last game worries me a bit.
    Starting to get a bit more comfortable in the system and taking a few more risks.

As to pro-bowlers.
    Sure it is over blown and over hyped but alot on here seem to think it is the measure of a player.

IMHO a player deserves it the first time and maybe a few times after that, however, when they get a bit up there in their careers I think they just get in on rep alone.

Regardless, it is still a valid point as it is a measure of talent as at some point in their career they worked hard within the team concept.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I hope this happens.

We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast