Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: John Clayton Sucks Favre's.. Well, You Know.

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    I just love Farve people...what are they gonna talk about when he reitres )
    They'll be talking about the Favre years of course.

They're still talking about superbowls I & II aren't they?

It still slays me when some of the 40 year old fans & younger brag about the 1st two Superbowls & either they weren't even a drip down the sheeps leg yet or they were barely learning to walk.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

SJHILL is offline Starter

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    That doesn't have much to do with this article.

"The addition of Woodson solidifies the Packers' pass coverage for the first time since the team traded Mike McKenzie to the Saints during the 2004 season."

!!!!!!! Woodson can't solidify, he sucks! or, at the very LEAST, not nearly as good as some make him out to be! More than 1 pick in only ONE of the past FIVE YEARS!!! If it was more than 1 in the past three years I wouldn't say so much, but in the past 5? Everybody besides Packer fans that I've talked to agree that he ain't that good.

As a side note, I checke out the Teen section in SI for Kids (notice, TEEN SECTION, not the Kids part) NFL preview. Know what the bastards said? Bears win, then Lions, then PACKERS, and then Vikings. The only addition they mentioned was Hutchinson, then just "there are questions concerning Chester Taylor, being he has never started, blah, blah blah" Made me so mad. Does it matter who he is behind that line? And everybody was saying before FA that Chester Taylor would do good as a starter. Last in the division, can you believe that?

I know that 2nd part didn't have to do with the above, but I didn't feel like starting another thread.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    They'll be talking about the Favre years of course.

They're still talking about superbowls I & II aren't they?

It still slays me when some of the 40 year old fans & younger brag about the 1st two Superbowls & either they weren't even a drip down the sheeps leg yet or they were barely learning to walk.
    The world according to Packers Fans
    Lomardi is their god
    Favre is their savior
    superbowl II - begining of 40 years of wondering in the wilderness
    2005 season - welcome to hell

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    "The addition of Woodson solidifies the Packers' pass coverage for the first time since the team traded Mike McKenzie to the Saints during the 2004 season."

!!!!!!! Woodson can't solidify, he sucks! or, at the very LEAST, not nearly as good as some make him out to be! More than 1 pick in only ONE of the past FIVE YEARS!!! If it was more than 1 in the past three years I wouldn't say so much, but in the past 5? Everybody besides Packer fans that I've talked to agree that he ain't that good.

As a side note, I checke out the Teen section in SI for Kids (notice, TEEN SECTION, not the Kids part) NFL preview. Know what the bastards said? Bears win, then Lions, then PACKERS, and then Vikings. The only addition they mentioned was Hutchinson, then just "there are questions concerning Chester Taylor, being he has never started, blah, blah blah" Made me so mad. Does it matter who he is behind that line? And everybody was saying before FA that Chester Taylor would do good as a starter. Last in the division, can you believe that?

I know that 2nd part didn't have to do with the above, but I didn't feel like starting another thread.
    I seen that too. As soon as I read it I threw the magazine away and spit in the can! :evil:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12