Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/24/tony-sparano-tries-fails-to-remove-joey-porter-from-game/

    With less than four minutes to go in yesterday’s 48-28 loss to the Patriots, Dolphin linebacker Joey Porter picked up unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays. Both penalties appeared to be quite purposeful and Tony Sparano tried to remedy his out-of-control player by sending backup Charlie Anderson in to replace him.

    Porter responded by refusing to leave the field and ordered Anderson to return to the bench...
    Holy Balls.
    Sparano needs to get some control over his team.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/24/tony-sparano-tries-fails-to-remove-joey-porter-from-game/

    With less than four minutes to go in yesterday’s 48-28 loss to the Patriots, Dolphin linebacker Joey Porter picked up unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays. Both penalties appeared to be quite purposeful and Tony Sparano tried to remedy his out-of-control player by sending backup Charlie Anderson in to replace him.

    Porter responded by refusing to leave the field and ordered Anderson to return to the bench...
    Holy Balls.
    Sparano needs to get some control over his team.
    Is it illegal to give spankings?

  3. #3
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    Bench him for a game

    Fine him

    You ALWAYS respect your coach and your team.. That is tasteless

    Never liked Porter's attitude

  4. #4
    kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    405

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    sadly he probably won't be penalized, he his the only reason that defense is worth anything. Great player... bad attidute.

  5. #5
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/24/tony-sparano-tries-fails-to-remove-joey-porter-from-game/

    With less than four minutes to go in yesterday’s 48-28 loss to the Patriots, Dolphin linebacker Joey Porter picked up unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays. Both penalties appeared to be quite purposeful and Tony Sparano tried to remedy his out-of-control player by sending backup Charlie Anderson in to replace him.

    Porter responded by refusing to leave the field and ordered Anderson to return to the bench...
    Holy Balls.
    Sparano needs to get some control over his team.
    Is it illegal to give spankings?
    [img width=450 height=248]http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/Cleveland.jpg[/img]

    A spanking!
    A spanking!

  6. #6
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him


    He needs to sit out a couple games to be reminded that this is a team sport, and you and your mouth aren't a team.

  7. #7
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/24/tony-sparano-tries-fails-to-remove-joey-porter-from-game/

    With less than four minutes to go in yesterday’s 48-28 loss to the Patriots, Dolphin linebacker Joey Porter picked up unnecessary roughness and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties on consecutive plays. Both penalties appeared to be quite purposeful and Tony Sparano tried to remedy his out-of-control player by sending backup Charlie Anderson in to replace him.

    Porter responded by refusing to leave the field and ordered Anderson to return to the bench...
    Holy Balls.
    Sparano needs to get some control over his team.
    Is it illegal to give spankings?
    [img width=450 height=248]http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/Cleveland.jpg[/img]

    A spanking!
    A spanking!

    LMAO, what a beautiful segue way...
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    "kspurplepride" wrote:
    sadly he probably won't be penalized, he his the only reason that defense is worth anything. Great player... bad attidute.
    Thats what happens when certain players are treated differently than other players my friends.....

    Much to the chagrin of most Vikings fans (I am not one of those in that catagory), if he was a Viking the Chiller would sit his ass.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Vikes's Avatar
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,733

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    I like his passion.
    300

    The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

    300

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,194

    Re: Joey Porter refuses to leave field after Head Coach benches him

    joey porter never fails to amuse me.

    1st he talks alotttt of garbage, then sometimes he fights. and now he wont obey his coach... whats next? will he fight a coach? haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Joey Porter is a moron!
    By Sajid28 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 09:04 PM
  2. Don't split 5's with Joey Porter at the table
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 07:53 AM
  3. Joey Porter cut by Steelers
    By Freakout in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-03-2007, 05:18 PM
  4. OMG OMG Joey Porter Released!!!
    By SuperVikes07 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 05:14 PM
  5. Freed inmate refuses to leave jail
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 11:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •