Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in 2008

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in 2008

    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.
    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,533

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.
    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    I still feel like week 5 is too early to tell. I mean, we were 2-3 by week 5 last year and even sank to 2-5.

    Where were the Chargers during week 5 last year? (2-3.... and we destroyed them).

    I'm just saying, give him a little more breathing room than just week 5... unless he's got a QB rating of 4.09 and we are 0-5.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.

    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    I still feel like week 5 is too early to tell. I mean, we were 2-3 by week 5 last year and even sank to 2-5.

    Where were the Chargers during week 5 last year? (2-3.... and we destroyed them).

    I'm just saying, give him a little more breathing room than just week 5... unless he's got a QB rating of 4.09 and we are 0-5.
    I made a statement on here about I would turn back into Old Marrdro with respect to the Chiller by week 5 so that is my benchmark.

    Truth be told, I believe we will have some pretty good indications of how well he will play this year by week 1.
    Probably won't see much of him during pre-season games but after the first game we will know.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.
    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    I still feel like week 5 is too early to tell. I mean, we were 2-3 by week 5 last year and even sank to 2-5.

    Where were the Chargers during week 5 last year? (2-3.... and we destroyed them).

    I'm just saying, give him a little more breathing room than just week 5... unless he's got a QB rating of 4.09 and we are 0-5.
    I made a statement on here about I would turn back into Old Marrdro with respect to the Chiller by week 5 so that is my benchmark.

    Truth be told, I believe we will have some pretty good indications of how well he will play this year by week 1.
    Probably won't see much of him during pre-season games but after the first game we will know.
    Whoo Hoo!
    Old Marrdro's coming back.
    That new Marrdro is a pussy. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43135.msg738532#msg738532 date=1205326914]
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.

    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    I still feel like week 5 is too early to tell. I mean, we were 2-3 by week 5 last year and even sank to 2-5.

    Where were the Chargers during week 5 last year? (2-3.... and we destroyed them).

    I'm just saying, give him a little more breathing room than just week 5... unless he's got a QB rating of 4.09 and we are 0-5.
    I made a statement on here about I would turn back into Old Marrdro with respect to the Chiller by week 5 so that is my benchmark.

    Truth be told, I believe we will have some pretty good indications of how well he will play this year by week 1.
    Probably won't see much of him during pre-season games but after the first game we will know.

    Whoo Hoo!
    Old Marrdro's coming back.
    That new Marrdro is a pussy. ;D
    [/quote]

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Joey Harrington Could Be the (Bloodied, Broken-Down) Face of the Falcons in

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=ThorSPL link=topic=43135.msg738550#msg738550 date=1205328839]
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=43135.msg738532#msg738532 date=1205326914]
    Another picture of Marrdro on his knees saying the following prayer.......

    "Lord I hope TJ continues to improve over the offseason".
    Marrdro spends more time on his knees than he should, me thinks.....
    Since I got on the TJ bandwagon I am really worried about a bit of crow pie come week 5 or so.

    Putting in some extra duty with the big guy upstairs just in case.
    ;D
    I still feel like week 5 is too early to tell. I mean, we were 2-3 by week 5 last year and even sank to 2-5.

    Where were the Chargers during week 5 last year? (2-3.... and we destroyed them).

    I'm just saying, give him a little more breathing room than just week 5... unless he's got a QB rating of 4.09 and we are 0-5.
    I made a statement on here about I would turn back into Old Marrdro with respect to the Chiller by week 5 so that is my benchmark.

    Truth be told, I believe we will have some pretty good indications of how well he will play this year by week 1.
    Probably won't see much of him during pre-season games but after the first game we will know.

    Whoo Hoo!
    Old Marrdro's coming back.
    That new Marrdro is a "meow". ;D
    [/quote]

    LMAO!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]
    LOL.
    You guys have never really seen Old Marrdro.
    Even the version you guys have seen, was still a bit of an optimist.

    Remember, I keep telling you that I will tell you guys what I really think of the Chiller someday. Week 5 just might be that day.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Similar Threads

  1. the Atlanta Falcons released QB Joey Harrington
    By j law 4 the vikings in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:18 PM
  2. Joey Harrington
    By NDVikingFan66 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-09-2006, 08:36 AM
  3. Joey Harrington?
    By sodaknick in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 12:49 PM
  4. Joey Harrington?
    By scottgrahm31 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 05:12 PM
  5. Joey Harrington
    By Ltrey33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 04:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •