Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Should be interesting, I think he'll actually work well in that offense. They'll use him all sorts of ways, but he'll be the starter by week 6 or 7.
    How so. Two competely different offenses. The only thing that he will thrive at, in that offense is when they go away from the offense and run their version of the Wildcat.

On a side note, one thing I find interesting in all of this is under the new CBA the amount of reps that the players get are significantly limited. Having said that, how do you continue to develop a Sanchize and then spend time developing a Tebone? One, or both are going to have to sacrifice something, and it will probably be at the expense of the teams as a whole.

Just another reason to validate what a yutz Rexy really is.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    [QUOTE=Marrdro;1120235]I can't believe they actually scheduled a press conference to announce their backup QB. Did the Vikes do that for Sage? ......snicker......

Poor Sanchize.

+1

I hope the first time Tebow struts out on the field for some type of wildcat play, Sanchez skull fucks him right there on the field.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Drew Stanton's agent twitter message after the Jets traded their back up QB (who they signed only 1 week earlier) to the Colts after getting Tebow;

“Excited for the #Colts to get @drewstanton a leader, winner, and QB not a gimmick to sell tickets.”

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I can't believe they actually scheduled a press conference to announce their backup QB. Did the Vikes do that for Sage? ......snicker......

Poor Sanchize. As soon as he throws one of his wobblers and it gets picked off, the mindless masses will be clamoring for Tbone to come in and throw one of his Wobblers that will eventually get picked off as well.
    Sage wasn't THE story of the NFL last year, and he did not sign in New York.
    I think it's a good pick up for the Jets. From what I have read there are serious questions about Sanchez's work ethic. Tebow will make him look downright lazy if he doesn't step it up.

Jets have a great defense, and a very strong running game. They can win with Tebow.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Sage wasn't THE story of the NFL last year, and he did not sign in New York.
    I think it's a good pick up for the Jets. From what I have read there are serious questions about Sanchez's work ethic. Tebow will make him look downright lazy if he doesn't step it up.

Jets have a great defense, and a very strong running game. They can win with Tebow.

To bad Tebow can't run a pro-style offense to save his ass. Hell, even John Fox openly admitted that.

As long as a team can have two completely different offenses in place, a college style for Tebow & a pro style for their remaining QB's, Tebow will continue to have some success in 1 quarter of football out of 4.

That is of course, until much like the wildcat offense, defenses figure it out & stop it cold.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    where are all those folks who were claiming we couldn't pass up on Tebow?

what a great pickup that turned out to be...

Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    LOL!..

Tebow will bounce around the league like a little side show, drawing the crowds eager to see, point at, giggle at.

Ponder was a reach in the first round last year but that looks shrewd compared to Denver's first round Tebow pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12