Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The jerk is at it again!!!

TO strikes again...what an a$$! And Deion backs him up...dissing his own teammate IMHO!

Owens doesn't make any new friends in Baltimore
    Story Tools: Print Email
    Rob Maaddi / Associated Press
    Posted: 3 hours ago

PHILADELPHIA (AP) - Terrell Owens gave Ray Lewis some dance tips, mocking the All-Pro linebacker with a few of his own moves and making even more enemies in Baltimore.

Owens had an 11-yard TD catch and David Akers kicked three field goals, helping the Philadelphia Eagles beat the Baltimore Ravens 15-10 Sunday to reach 7-0 for the first time in franchise history.
    Owens, who angered Lewis and other Ravens when he spurned Baltimore and forced a trade to the Eagles in March, had eight catches for 101 yards. After breaking several tackles to score in the fourth quarter, Owens, known for his innovative celebrations, imitated the dance Lewis does when he's introduced before home games.

"Don't be a coward and wait until you make one play to do something," Lewis said. "What's flattering is he has me on his mind when he's at home."

Lewis and Owens have exchanged verbal shots since the four-time Pro Bowl wide receiver refused to play for the Ravens after San Francisco initially traded him to Baltimore.

"I had a little fun out there," Owens said. "I can't do it like he does, but I tried my best. If you don't like what I do, stop me from getting in the end zone."

The Ravens' offense, missing three Pro Bowl players, sure could have used Owens. They didn't score until Kyle Boller threw a 7-yard TD pass to Daniel Wilcox in the fourth quarter.

Baltimore (4-3) drove to Philadelphia's 48 in the final two minutes, but Boller's fourth-down pass was incomplete.

"We lost the game and you can't ever feel good about a loss," Ravens coach Brian Billick said. "With the circumstances, on the road, against a championship-caliber club, with the adversity we faced, I'm not going to go home and slit my wrists."

Donovan McNabb completed 18 of 33 passes for 219 yards and a TD, and also scrambled for 36 yards, setting up two field goals with his runs. Akers kicked field goals of 20, 41 and 43.

Leading 9-3, the Eagles got the ball at their own 35 after Chester Taylor fumbled in the fourth quarter. Then, McNabb and Owens took over. The two connected on passes of 15 and 11 yards, before hooking up for a score that made it 15-3.

Owens' celebration got more attention than his play.

"His dance made me sick," Ravens defensive end Anthony Weaver said. "I would not want to mess with Ray and that is all I have to say."

Not all the Ravens were upset with Owens.

"T.O.'s good for the game," said cornerback Deion Sanders, one of the most flamboyant players in the league. "He's great for the game of football. He brings a lot of flavor to a somewhat boring sport. I'm OK with it."

In the first half, the Eagles drove to Baltimore's 3 and 1, but only got three points. McNabb fumbled at the Ravens 1 early in the second quarter.

Akers' 43-yarder at the start of the fourth put the Eagles ahead 9-3. McNabb had a 24-yard pass to Owens and a 13-yard scramble during the drive. Akers' 41-yard field goal gave the Eagles a 6-3 lead in the second.

After a 39-yard pass interference penalty against Chris McAlister on McNabb's pass to Todd Pinkston put the ball at Baltimore's 4, the Eagles settled for a 20-yarder by Akers, taking a 3-0 lead.

"They're a very good defense," McNabb said. "There's a reason why they're one of the top three."

Matt Stover's 44-yard field goal tied it at 3 in the first.

The Eagles played without running back Brian Westbrook, out with a cracked rib.

Baltimore was without Pro Bowl tight end Todd Heap (ankle), All-Pro running back Jamal Lewis (suspension) and All-Pro tackle Jonathan Ogden (hamstring).

The disparity between the two offenses was evident on consecutive possessions in the third quarter. The Eagles passed on third-and-1 (McNabb was sacked) and the Ravens ran on third-and-9 (Taylor got 1 yard).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

poult is offline Asst. Coach

owens is an ass. lewis should have pulled a knife and shanked that cocky bitch.

god i hope the steelers beat them next week.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

PhillyGirl is offline Starter

But Moss pretending to moon the crowd and wipe his ass on the goalpost is classy.

Come on, don't be hypocrites because one is a player on your team and one isn't.

You must have spent a great deal of time fishing out all of these ancient posts...try for some more original material next time!

Actually, all 3 threads were next to each other...was pretty easy to find.

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

"PhillyGirl" wrote:
    But Moss pretending to moon the crowd and wipe his butt on the goalpost is classy.

Come on, don't be hypocrites because one is a player on your team and one isn't.
    did you see all those dumb signs in the crowd? I though it was funny what Moss did. :bootyshake:
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

Yes, and did you see the signs in Cleveland that TO ripped down or threw the ball at? Works both ways. If its classless for TO and he's a jerk for doing it, why is doing what Moss did okay?

I laughed my ass off tonight when Moss did what he did. I hate Packers fans and the team. I am not saying I didn't like it, I did!

I just can't believe some people say TO is such a jerk/classless/etc when they are applauding Moss tonight.

I didn't say that Moss had class...but he plays for my team so I don't really care...again, it is T-HO's grandstanding that I don't like...the kind of grandstanding that is ALL about him!

Moss is just as much about himself...LOL. After him leaving he field last week like he did, how can you POSSIBLY disagree with this!?!?!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss and TO are very similar, the only difference is TO seems to be "on" all the time after every touchdown. Moss just did it this week to piss of the media again.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast