Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Re: Jay Cutler on the block?

"V4L" wrote:
    Too bad we aren't interested
    If Cutler is traded, his preferences figure to be the Tennessee Titans, who play in Nashville, or the Chicago Bears, his favorite childhood team who are in need of a quarterback upgrade. Other possibilities could be Cleveland, whose coach Eric Mangini, was formerly McDaniels' colleague on Bill Belichick's staff in New England; Tampa Bay; [size=10pt]Minnesota[/size]; Detroit and Arizona.

Any trade would likely involve draft picks. April 25 is the first day of the NFL draft.

The Broncos could also decide to not trade Cutler and treat him as a holdout if he refuses off-season workouts.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    If Cutler is traded, his preferences figure to be the Tennessee Titans, who play in Nashville, or the Chicago Bears, his favorite childhood team who are in need of a quarterback upgrade. Other possibilities could be Cleveland, whose coach Eric Mangini, was formerly McDaniels' colleague on Bill Belichick's staff in New England; Tampa Bay; [size=10pt]Minnesota[/size]; Detroit and Arizona.

Any trade would likely involve draft picks. April 25 is the first day of the NFL draft.

The Broncos could also decide to not trade Cutler and treat him as a holdout if he refuses off-season workouts.
    I did hear he is a big Bears fan

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

No where in there does it say we're interested.
    We're simply being named because the majority view our quarterback situation as, well, bad... Means nothing.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

IDK if it's a smoke screen but didn't we come out and say we aren't interested? I believe Rick Spielman?

"ejmat" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Peh!
    A pouty baby and a Bears fan?
    I don't know man...

-but seriously, Cutler is being a pussy...

"Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Peh!
    A pouty baby and a Bears fan?
    I don't know man...

-but seriously, Cutler is being a "meow"...
    lol.. if we can get him he better drop that *meow* act and take pressure off the best RB that he will ever play with in his entire life.

"Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

We're simply being named because the majority view our quarterback situation as, well, bad... Means nothing.
    a couple of weeks ago, when this mess first started i read a report that the broncos contacted the vikings... let me see if i can find it.

"Sajid28" wrote:
    "Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

a couple of weeks ago, when this mess first started i read a report that the broncos contacted the vikings... let me see if i can find it.
    Exactly.
    The Broncos contacted us, we didn't contact them.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Pretty sure we said we weren't

Take it for what it's worth

"Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "Å*nowbowler" wrote:
    "Sajid28" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:

Exactly.
    The Broncos contacted us, we didn't contact them.
    http://otr.blastmagazine.com/2009/03...est-in-cutler/

With Cutler on and off the trading block, teams are beginning to emerge as potential suitors for Jay Cutler.
    The Minnesota Vikings are the newest team.

Mike Klis from the Denver Post reports:

An NFL source said the Detroit Lions and Minnesota Vikings also expressed interest in Cutler. But it’s unlikely the cash-strapped Broncos would want the Lions’ No. 1 overall draft pick, because that slot would command a minimum $30 million guarantee.

Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast