Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Just found an article by pete prisco that says the same thing you are saying and I concur. I don't think the vikings should take him at 7 either. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10097800

  2. #32
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Just found an article by pete prisco that says the same thing you are saying and I concur. I don't think the vikings should take him at 7 either. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10097800
    Wow he has Russel all the way down at 20, that is the farthest I have ever seen him projected to go in the draft.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  3. #33
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "davike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Just found an article by pete prisco that says the same thing you are saying and I concur. I don't think the vikings should take him at 7 either. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10097800

    Wow he has Russel all the way down at 20, that is the farthest I have ever seen him projected to go in the draft.
    Davike I don't think that is were he has him being drafted but rather his ranking in the draft.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #34
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Just found an article by pete prisco that says the same thing you are saying and I concur. I don't think the vikings should take him at 7 either. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10097800

    Wow he has Russel all the way down at 20, that is the farthest I have ever seen him projected to go in the draft.
    Davike I don't think that is were he has him being drafted but rather his ranking in the draft.
    Yikes, sorry, my bad, thats what I get for not looking at that part of the article very closely.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  5. #35
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "davike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Just found an article by pete prisco that says the same thing you are saying and I concur. I don't think the vikings should take him at 7 either. http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10097800

    Wow he has Russel all the way down at 20, that is the farthest I have ever seen him projected to go in the draft.
    Davike I don't think that is were he has him being drafted but rather his ranking in the draft.
    Yikes, sorry, my bad, thats what I get for not looking at that part of the article very closely.
    Its all good.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #36
    vike_mike's Avatar
    vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    474

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    There is nothing wrong with taking this guy #1 overall.
    He has all of the tools necessary to be a great QB.
    Reggie Bush should have been #1, but he wasn't.
    Everyone thought he should be, but Houston decided to go defense instead.
    Hmm, I wonder if that is a hint for us.
    But still, there is nothing wrong with going with Russell.
    Oh yeah he did not just emerge with the whipping of Notre Dame either, he has been known from 2 years ago as a kid with an upside that is unmatched, but we had to see him mature a little, as he is going to have to do in the Pro's.

  7. #37
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Creep" wrote:
    #1 Who knows?...But top 5?? Jesus Balls, why the hell
    not!?!?!?
    '

    ... Jesus Balls..? ???
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  8. #38
    vike_mike's Avatar
    vike_mike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    474

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    Yeah what is that suppose to mean.

  9. #39
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:
    #1 Who knows?...But top 5?? Jesus Balls, why the hell
    not!?!?!?
    '

    ... Jesus Balls..? ???
    I could make something up but I would go to hell.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  10. #40
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Del" wrote:
    "ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "Creep" wrote:
    #1 Who knows?...But top 5?? Jesus Balls, why the hell
    not!?!?!?
    '

    ... Jesus Balls..? ???
    I could make something up but I would go to hell.
    Haha.
    Yeah, and you don't wanna give the benefit to those who have already told you to go there.
    :P
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Jamarcus Russell Joining The Vikes: It Makes Sense
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. JaMarcus Russell agree in principle to deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. JaMarcus Russell's uncle says deal with Raiders 'almost done'
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. JaMarcus Russell expected to be in camp when it opens Thursday
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:55 AM
  5. Russel streak snapped.
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •